What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Ron Jeremy

Coach
With Fitzpatrick the qb for the texans they are always a chance of doing someting stupid.

Worried my bills will loose the jets tomorrow morning, the jets are not a 1-6 side at all, and now with harvin playing, at home, long turn around time since last game there is just no way they loose, just none.

Parra

Referee
Was that a joining bet? Thinking of joining luxbet also...

I would for a bonus as well.

Centrebet have a deposit 30 for a 100 bonus on this weekend. Been a while since they've been throwing cash around. Hopefully they all loosen up.

hindy111

Post Whore
I hope the bills win mate.Put a bit of pressure on New England.I still think them and the Dolphins can have a say in that division.
The Jets thou are a funny side.They are prone too a flogging but also can turn it on.I will tip Bills based on being the more consistant team.

Who you tipping Phili or cardinals?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I would for a bonus as well.

Centrebet have a deposit 30 for a 100 bonus on this weekend. Been a while since they've been throwing cash around. Hopefully they all loosen up.

Oh, just most I noticed it seems that nsw are always on the exclusion list to be eligible for the free bet.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hope the bills win mate.Put a bit of pressure on New England.I still think them and the Dolphins can have a say in that division.
The Jets thou are a funny side.They are prone too a flogging but also can turn it on.I will tip Bills based on being the more consistant team.

Who you tipping Phili or cardinals?

Jets are just due mate, they are not a 1-6 side, everything is lined up for them to win, preparing myself already for it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Geno smith cant play two god games in a row.Bills by 10

True that, out d is beast, Gino will be running for his life with our front 4 chasing after him which is without doubt the best front 4 rush in the league. However, with all the weapons we have on offense we are finding it hard to score points - blame the dickhead offensive co- ordinater for that, he has no business being in the NFL, and only has the job thanks to his old college buddy as coach, talk about a job for the boys, so pathetic.

spiderdan

Bench
fins, jets, colts, eagles, pats -6, kc -7 for a 27-1 return. and maybe pad it a bit with whoever is playing Oakland.

ride that.

Thanks for the tip, guys. Houston just got up 30-16.

It wasn't a joining bet. I just got a call with a random promotion - deposit $150, get $320 in Bonus Bets. Lost the $20 Bonus on the Cox Plate but had the $300 on Inglis to score in the Test, which returned $186, but I had to roll that over again before withdrawing. Just got $290 back, which is good.

Not sure if there are Refer-A-Friend Bonuses on Luxbet, but there's no harm trying. If anyone wants any kind of referral then send me a PM and we'll see what we can do.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thanks for the tip, guys. Houston just got up 30-16.

It wasn't a joining bet. I just got a call with a random promotion - deposit $150, get $320 in Bonus Bets. Lost the $20 Bonus on the Cox Plate but had the $300 on Inglis to score in the Test, which returned $186, but I had to roll that over again before withdrawing. Just got $290 back, which is good.

Not sure if there are Refer-A-Friend Bonuses on Luxbet, but there's no harm trying. If anyone wants any kind of referral then send me a PM and we'll see what we can do.

I have a free 100 refer a friend bonus on my ladbrokes account if your keen lol

hindy111

Post Whore
Good win HJ...Bengals got up too.But wasn't easy.....Are you going too let it ride?
I will check out luxbet if they are still offering those promotions

I'm already on Ladbrokes, but thanks anyways, Ron.

hindy, I'm gonna pull it. I've still got $120 in there from the initial $150 deposit, so I'll play with that, plus I also just got a $100 Reload from Ladbrokes so I've got $200 worth in there to play with, as well.

The $290 covers the $250 I just deposited, plus gives me a nice little $40 extra. What I have in my accounts now is free play money.

hindy111

Post Whore
What about the bills this morning?The next 4 weeks are huge.I think bills can win all 4.And also have Oakland after that.
New englad-Greenbay and Denver in last 4 games.....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hj I got that 100 reload to on the weekend also. Good thing about having all these accounts is the offers you get most times each week on at least one.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
What about the bills this morning?The next 4 weeks are huge.I think bills can win all 4.And also have Oakland after that.
New englad-Greenbay and Denver in last 4 games.....

Mate I totally destroyed my living room this morning shadow boxing after each td. We are legit!!! It is going to be huge but it is important that we win our inter conference gamess first and foremost for playoff repercussions

Latest posts