What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

hindy111

Post Whore
I like the bills-They are tough.Yes they need too kill off Miami
And Patriots have a tough run.They have a horror 5 weeks coming up.Im a phili fan but not a nick foles one.We have blown two scoring opps this morning with turnovers.Hopeless.

TheParraboy

Staff member
which team does Jim Cornelison follow?

thought he was gonna bust a blood vessel at the end

sends me goosebumps tbh...

[youtube]0oXfL1rgwhY[/youtube]

Gronk

Staff member
That college game between Penn State and Ohio on the w/e was amazing. 107,000 people dressed in and waving white. Game finished after midnight their time. Crazy how these merkins go mad about college sport.

1343074669_5403_penn%20state%20football.jpg

spiderdan

Bench
That college game between Penn State and Ohio on the w/e was amazing. 107,000 people dressed in and waving white. Game finished after midnight their time. Crazy how these merkins go mad about college sport.
[/IMG]
yep. their college basketball and football are basically professional level competitions with abnormally gifted amateurs playing.

friday's game between fsu and louisville should be good. jameis winston on fire. hopefully when he goes to draft he can transition to nfl well (and stop being a tool off the field).

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It is amazing the passion they have for there sides over there, sometimes I think about moving to the us just for the nfl and college alone, then I realise no healthcare and f**k all jobs and think meh

Jodeci

Bench

1343074669_5403_penn%20state%20football.jpg

The College team Hayne saw on his last trip, their training facilities are worth $250 million.

EelsFan05

Bench
The College team Hayne saw on his last trip, their training facilities are worth $250 million.

Pity about the poverty levels, unemployment rates, economic disaster figures, abysmal health/education programs etc. Good college football training facilities though.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its by far the biggest problem with the game, 3 hours to play an hour of footy

I follow the GB Packers and watched a final a few years back that took about 4 hours

Gronk

Staff member
And what's with the 500 people standing right on the side line in everyone's way ?

Daneel

Bench
"stoppages" is an understatement .... i reckon thats the biggest problem with NFL

No it's the biggest problem for you with the nfl. There are millions of people who think it's just fine. Much like Australians think the biggest problem with soccer is diving but is accepted as part of the game just about everywhere else in the world

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No it's the biggest problem for you with the nfl. There are millions of people who think it's just fine. Much like Australians think the biggest problem with soccer is diving but is accepted as part of the game just about everywhere else in the world

Yet they are perfectly content watching cricket where most of the time the camera is on the crowd sun baking as opposed to the game lol

Latest posts