What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
So can Skip Bayless f**k off with just talking about Dallas, Brady & Baker Mayfield. Seriously no one gives a f**k about the Cowboys. Yes I get they have a big fan base, but no one outside there fan base gives two f**ks about them, and besides it sounded like there were more 49ers fans there in the stadium then Cowboys fans.

Skip Bayless is a f**king moron. He’s a Cowboys fan so makes sense he talks about them a lot...it’s everyone else in the media over there who also won’t shut up about them that’s the problem.
Apparently people want to hear about the Cowboys (s ale as the Eels here) so they continue to talk about them even if they are incredibly mediocre, as they have mostly been in recent decades.

I did have a bit of fun watching Stephen A. Smith after last weeks game. He f**king hates the Cowboys with a passion and was so gleeful giving Michael Irvin shit and loving ‘Dem Boyz’ getting punted from the Playoffs.

hindy111

Post Whore
This is impossible this year and we'll ever.
f**king rabbit.

My predictions.

Green Bay win in a tight one
Kansas will out sling Bills
Tennessee to be upset by Burrows
Tampa wins whoever plays.

Ok so I predicted the Bengals one.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Skip Bayless is a f**king moron. He’s a Cowboys fan so makes sense he talks about them a lot...it’s everyone else in the media over there who also won’t shut up about them that’s the problem.
Apparently people want to hear about the Cowboys (s ale as the Eels here) so they continue to talk about them even if they are incredibly mediocre, as they have mostly been in recent decades.

I did have a bit of fun watching Stephen A. Smith after last weeks game. He f**king hates the Cowboys with a passion and was so gleeful giving Michael Irvin shit and loving ‘Dem Boyz’ getting punted from the Playoffs.

So Skip has not spoken about the KC vs Bills at all this week I believe. It is only the biggest game of the year. The only mention of them is relating to the narrative of Tom Brady vs Belichek. The reason why he wont talk about it I believe is that he knows look a f**king moron continuely hating on Josh Allen and that Baker Mayfield is still better. So he refuses to talk about it as he will be forced to squirm.

The issue is this, pretty much every other network is talking about other things, skip is sticking his same topics. If everyone just wanted to hear about Brady, Cowboys, Mayfield, Antonio Brown they would be consistently talking about it. Nope, they talk about the other teams as there are another 30 teams in the NFL to talk about.

If anyone didn't think Skip says things for reaction then just remember Skip selects what he wants to talk about before the show, so it is all about ratings nothing else, and in his head there are no other teams in the NFL.

I think the Cowboys hate is overblown TBH, more people hate the Patriots then anyother team and it isn't even close followed by the Chiefs.

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Skip will talk about it tomorrow, on the narrative that the niners shouldve gotten Tom Brady as he wanted to be there

Ron Jeremy

Coach
and then Antonio brown will get thrown in to the conversation, and then it will be followed by how he remembers when Tom Brady destroyed the Cowboys in one game and Baker Mayfield was in the crowd etc

hindy111

Post Whore
I predicted close and Green Bay just. But that's the end of Rodgers and the packers. He won't get another ring imo.

San Frans last 3 x games have been amazing. If rams win tomorrow 49rs will like their chances.

hindy111

Post Whore
f**k that was horrible

The rain and snow didn't help. It come down to 4 x plays.
Blocked field goal. Blocked punt. Green Bay when on attack face mask call, 3RD AND 7 at end should of been stopped and not a 45yd field goal. Most likely a 53yd. They probably punt.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well I'd say 2 plays but f**k me the Niner's touchdown fell into their hands and they strolled over the line untouched, they never ever looked like scoring a TD all day

but still, the Packers should have done better, perhaps a bit of complacency even

hindy111

Post Whore
well I'd say 2 plays but f**k me the Niner's touchdown fell into their hands and they strolled over the line untouched, they never ever looked like scoring a TD all day

but still, the Packers should have done better, perhaps a bit of complacency even

The face mask call was huge but. They would of been a few yards out and 4 shots at a 14-0 lead.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I don't know what to say, I actually feel bad for Rogers. That is an epic choke but I really don't think in the conditions he could do much more. They ran the ball well, still stunned Packers lost. Was looking forward to a potential Packers vs Allen SB

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Brady almost does another bullshit comeback. Stafford doesn’t chock for once and rams win. Great ending. Tampa were woeful for 95% of the game and almost pulled it off.

Onto buffalo. No way the bills win, impossible, just too much going on for kc at home and pressure. No way the bills win.

hindy111

Post Whore
One of the strangest games I have seen.
Rams did everything to lose. But a great finish by Stafford.

Latest posts