What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

hindy111

Post Whore
Sorry Ron. What Allen did was special. His last two drives for TDs. And the 2 point conversion.
With 13 seconds to go it was over I assumed. Thou I thought it was over when Tyreek Hill put Kansas ahead with 1 min to go.

But that was a real special game. That was unbelievable.

Every game in the plays offs was great. Best divisional round ever imo.

T.S Quint

Coach
Damn, Ron. Sorry bro.
That must have felt f**king awful to watch the Bills lose like that. Experience all the highs and lows of that last two minutes, I was on the edge of my seat. Can’t imagine what it would have been like for a Bills fan.
Got to be hard for their offence. They did everything they possibly could to win that game only to watch it slip away whilst sitting on the sidelines.

Great game but. Absolute classic.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Still stunned. I feel better about this lost then last year. Why? Because there was nothing more the bills could do. If buffalo wins the coin toss they win, it was a flip of a coin that won this game. Both teams won, best game ever played or I’ve seen in any sport.
Mahomes is the best qb I have ever seen. No one else could pull that game ( apart from Allen). I was thinking with 13 seconds left that the game was far from over.

ot rules btw are just stupid. Teams should have a right to respond and shouldn’t be discriminated against for loosing the toss.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Damn, Ron. Sorry bro.
That must have felt f**king awful to watch the Bills lose like that. Experience all the highs and lows of that last two minutes, I was on the edge of my seat. Can’t imagine what it would have been like for a Bills fan.
Got to be hard for their offence. They did everything they possibly could to win that game only to watch it slip away whilst sitting on the sidelines.

Great game but. Absolute classic.
Yeah mate it’s tough, but bills should be proud of this as they did what they had too. No one can stop mahomes when he’s on, no game plan can stop him. Peoooe say they should’ve done this or that, mahomes still would’ve figured something else out.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Unfortunately I think peoole will remember this game more then the sb this year. Nothing will surpass it.

I think kc have a huge challenge to be mentally up for bengals now

King-Gutho94

Coach
With the packers the year they won it in 2010/11 all there playoffs were away from Home.

Everyone thinks playing in Wisconsin in January where its snowing would be a massive home ground advantage.

But stats prove it actually brings the opposition into it and probably takes rodgers out of the game. They are 5-4 since that superbowl with home playoffs. With only one of those 5 wins not in the wildcard round.

hindy111

Post Whore
Still stunned. I feel better about this lost then last year. Why? Because there was nothing more the bills could do. If buffalo wins the coin toss they win, it was a flip of a coin that won this game. Both teams won, best game ever played or I’ve seen in any sport.
Mahomes is the best qb I have ever seen. No one else could pull that game ( apart from Allen). I was thinking with 13 seconds left that the game was far from over.

ot rules btw are just stupid. Teams should have a right to respond and shouldn’t be discriminated against for loosing the toss.

You got analed by a coin toss

hindy111

Post Whore
Unfortunately I think peoole will remember this game more then the sb this year. Nothing will surpass it.

I think kc have a huge challenge to be mentally up for bengals now

It was a great game. Kansas I thought won it before Allen's TD on 4th and 13. Then I thought Kansas won it after Tyreek Hills TD.
I didn't think Allen would get them a TD with 59 seconds.
What happened with 13 seconds to go was wild.

Overtime drive sucked. Bills looked lost on that drive.

jk13

First Grade
Great weekend, so many different play styles and outcomes. I wish nrl had me on the edge of my seat as nfl does. So it’s basically the chiefs Super Bowl at this stage. If niners can’t keep up the miracle, I’m all in on bengals, burrows is joe cool

T.S Quint

Coach
Yeah mate it’s tough, but bills should be proud of this as they did what they had too. No one can stop mahomes when he’s on, no game plan can stop him. Peoooe say they should’ve done this or that, mahomes still would’ve figured something else out.

We suffered at the hands of Mahomes in the SB two years ago.
I know exactly what you mean.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It was a great game. Kansas I thought won it before Allen's TD on 4th and 13. Then I thought Kansas won it after Tyreek Hills TD.
I didn't think Allen would get them a TD with 59 seconds.
What happened with 13 seconds to go was wild.

Overtime drive sucked. Bills looked lost on that drive.

I disgaree, I think allen could've done it easily. You saw the Gab Davis bomb, and the fact that diggs was still a potential option.

84 Baby

Referee
The stupidity of golden point in playoff/finals matches astounds me. Bills deserved the chance to respond.
I can understand it in regular season (except in comps where draws are still recognised - just f**ken have draws NRL) but in playoffs they at least need to go with the old soccer silver point extra time (2 OT halves, full first half if some leads at changeover they win, 2nd half is golden point). I know the NFL is a bastardised golden point but that was still unfair to Bills. Best regular time game I’ve seen possibly ever, should’ve let them play it out in OT.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Totally agree, I thought it was bullshit a few years when it happened to KC, I just dont understand the concept behind it all ? i mean why shouldn't a team be able to respond and be discriminated against over a toss

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bills should of grubbered the kick off. 6 secs would of been left after that and I think the bills d would’ve had a better chance in a Hail Mary throw.

And what if the opposition get the ball at 50 yard line?

I said this in another thread, but what killed the bills was not going for it twice on 4th & short during the game

jk13

First Grade
There’s always that risk and they backed their defence over their special teams which is totally understandable. Obviously 13 sec is the new benchmark when making these decisions now against hof qbs

jk13

First Grade
How’s this for a scenario. Brady leaves Tampa as their window could be over with the salary cap and free agents. Signs a one year deal to finish in San Fran as per his dream. We sit lance another year, trade jimmy and start Brady

Latest posts