What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncos2010

Juniors
Its just amazing how a club so young can get such big crowds at home games week in week out and the atmosphere is amazing when the stadium is packed.

Who would have thought they would be so successful in their first year I think its great for the parramata area and I am sure there is plenty of you guys on here that have been to WSW game and will admit that going the game is something else with the big crowd and the atmosphere.

Would be awesome if the stadium was packed like this at eels home games.:cool::cool:

Good on the WSW. Taped the game and just watched it. Great atmosphere and two pretty handy goals. Obviously the depth across the A-league is questionable, but a remarkable achievement anyway.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Nice sensational pictures there Bart but other than the 4 flares and consequently the few dickheads that brought them - what are all the others doing wrong?
Oh Sorry, I forgot .... all our fans did was burn down the whole stadium.
For the record both the RBB and the Wanderers have zero tolerance towards this sort of behaviour as well.

This.

Yeah it was not like leaguies trash trains etc or go around picking fights after the game or throw coins at players (which was justified) or anything.

League fans on here are no different to the AFL fans on on Big footy, i have come to realise this. And seeing how bitter eels fans are on here and FB to the wanderers is just f**king hilarious lol.

They should harden the f**k up

Suitman

Post Whore
Can't remember the last time the Eels sold the stadium out three times in a season. I wish we could though. Suppose we will when we start winning consistently and everyone jumps back on the bandwagon.

Suity

This.

Yeah it was not like leaguies trash trains etc or go around picking fights after the game or throw coins at players (which was justified) or anything.

League fans on here are no different to the AFL fans on on Big footy, i have come to realise this. And seeing how bitter eels fans are on here and FB to the wanderers is just f**king hilarious lol.

For once I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Last edited:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
This.

Agree. Eels fans are hooligans too.

Kornstar

Coach
Can't remember the last time the Eels sold the stadium out three times in a season. I wish we could though. Suppose we will when we start winning consistently and everyone jumps back on the bandwagon.

Suity

It would be interesting to get the numbers of the home games we have taken to Homebush, as I'm pretty sure they are above 21,500......which means if we can get over 21,500 2 or 3 times to ANZ, then they would essentially be sell outs at Parra.

I get what you are trying to do though and there is no doubt that they have achieved something amazing BUT how many Sydney teams are there in the A-League? How many in the NRL?

I can't wait till the game is over next week (with the Mariners winning) and we don't have to hear about how wonderful the Wanderers are and how shit the Eels are......I actually wasn't aware they were competing!

bartman

Immortal

Suity
:lol:

That's because everytime we get a game that could/would sell out Parra Stadium, you're the first one to call for the match to be moved to the empty cavern at Homebush! :crazy:

strider

Post Whore
so, sellout at Allianz next weekend? - what does it fit? almost 50K ... surely the GF will be a sellout .... should play it at ANZ to fit more fans

Status
Not open for further replies.