What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
pretty dull game but hard to play flashy stuff on that pitch, half decent result

but the big news is, how about those f**king Mariners

strider

Post Whore
well if shit goes south, then at least we won't be the only ones .... bye bye italy

maybe europe need to take one of asias spots o_O

84 Baby

Referee
Countries that have failed to qualify:
Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Uganda, Ghana (Africa is pretty consistent in quality level and they have a cutthroat process), USA, Chile, Paraguay, Ecuador, Venezuela, the Dutch, Czechs, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Turkey, Greeks and Itais and one of Danes/Leprechauns.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Drives me mental that all anyone talks about from that famous penalty shoot-out against Uruguay is he Australian hero, John Aloisi, slotting home the winner...

What about Mark Schwarzer saving two penalties, which put us in that position to begin with?

Maybe it's because I'm a former keeper, but to me, Schwarzer saving two penalties under that insane pressure is just as impressive - if not more so - than Aloisi slotting the peanlty.

/Rant

Go the Socceroos!!!