What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Suitman

Post Whore
@Suitman the smoke might be non-toxic, but marine flares burn at 1,600 °C. Which is actually hotter than lava.

I'm sure you're aware that when Terry McFlynn played his last game for ESFC, there were 15 flares ripped, that amount being his playing number.
Where was the outrage then?

Mmmmm, I thought so.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yep, I'm outraged beyond belief that no-one pulled up Bobby McFlynn and his 15 flare lighting companions over this debauchery.

I blame the MSM.

Gronk

Staff member
Exactly my point.
No outrage then about 15 flares. Why so much about 2 flares now?

IIRC the RBB were on last chance warnings. Not sure why they are reacting like they are cleanskins. Repeat offenders will always be treated more harshly than those who are historically well behaved.

They knew that flares would result in the shit hitting the fan. So why be irked when it happens ? Clearly they are not very bright.

Suitman

Post Whore
IIRC the RBB were on last chance warnings. Not sure why they are reacting like they are cleanskins. Repeat offenders will always be treated more harshly than those who are historically well behaved.

They knew that flares would result in the shit hitting the fan. So why be irked when it happens ? Clearly they are not very bright.

Nice deflection mate.
I don't disagree with anything you have said about the RBB. I cannot say it enough times ffs!!!
What you always avoid though is the alternative argument about what has been ignored n the past.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nice deflection mate.
I don't disagree with anything you have said about the RBB. I cannot say it enough times ffs!!!
What you always avoid though is the alternative argument about what has been ignored n the past.
Do you think A-League shit from the past has contributed to the A-League management feeling like they need to walk on eggshells now? It sucks that the WSW were the straw that broke the camel's back but they should've known this time, if not last time, that the camel had a f**kload of straw piled on it.

Suitman

Post Whore
Still no answers as to why this was never dealt with in the past, when other clubs repeatedly also offended.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Same reason Harvey Weinstein got away with being a sex pest for so long. Some problems take time for any merkin to do something about them.