What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

the phantom menace

First Grade
Actually, instead of a jail anklet, the 150 members of the Victory active crew should be made to wear those, while serving out their sentence or community service order!

the phantom menace

First Grade
Good to see some hard measures... hopefully only the start, or the minimum measures we can expect to continue:

* No Melbourne Victory fans will be able to attend the Boxing Day match against Western United as a result of the restrictions

* All home and away active bays, where fans are encouraged to demonstrate support for their team, will be closed for Melbourne Victory home games played in Victoria.

* Only members and supporters of the opposing team will be allowed to attend away games involving Melbourne Victory while FA finalises penalties against the club.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Also 29 now arrested... but only 36 of 150 identified.

So still a long way to go - not a lot of self-identification from these "active" knuckle draggers.

#passion 😂

the phantom menace

First Grade
And nothing mentioned about "holding the keeper accountable" - nor should there be.

Guy should get a f**king medal actually, for blowing this open so the league and police can start to root thug element out of the code, and keep game day attractive (one day) for a potential larger/future audience.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well the dude did get bashed with a bucket. It wouldn’t really be fair to sanction him for his shit choices at this difficult time.

the phantom menace

First Grade

King-Gutho94

Coach
I am an observer of the Premier League without being invested in all the games.

My side Fulham is doing well this year and should actually stay up this time.

But after seeing Brentford knock off Liverpool this morning

It feels like there have been more boil overs by these little clubs over the giants in Liverpool, Man U this year.

Suitman

Post Whore

It feels like there have been more boil overs by these little clubs over the giants in Liverpool, Man U this year.

My club Newcastle is also doing rather well this season. :)

Incorrect

Coach

As a Liverpool supporter, I held some concerns going in to this season that it was going to be hard to stay "up" for the whole season after playing so well last campaign and at one stage being in contention for 4 trophies only to ultimately walk away with only the 2 Cup trophies. Being so good all season and missing out on the 2 jewels must have been a big disappointment. This season feels like Houllier-era Liverpool where they're dropping points against bottom 10 teams which is really inexcusable with their roster and budget....

King-Gutho94

Coach
As a Liverpool supporter, I held some concerns going in to this season that it was going to be hard to stay "up" for the whole season after playing so well last campaign and at one stage being in contention for 4 trophies only to ultimately walk away with only the 2 Cup trophies. Being so good all season and missing out on the 2 jewels must have been a big disappointment. This season feels like Houllier-era Liverpool where they're dropping points against bottom 10 teams which is really inexcusable with their roster and budget....

Yeah Liverpool been unlucky during the Klopp era.

1 PL title doesn't seem to do it justice.

2019 & last year you would know more then me but didn't Liverpool lose a combined like 3 or 4 games across those 2 seasons and still finish 2nd both times to City. So basically near perfect and still short.

I do get a chuckle though whenever Liverpool lose out of all my friends the Liverpool ones are the most hard-core. So whenever they get beat or are unlucky the banter lifts up a notch in our group chats.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Although, I'm more invested in Barcelona, than Tottenham, because I lived in Barcelona.

Four years living in Barcelona, during the Ronaldo, Stoichkov, and Rivaldo years, and I never went to the Camp Nou...damn it.