What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
None Suity.

So are you now admitting the A-League is poorer quality than people have previously tried to convince us that it is?
What does the attempts of other people (who don't post here) to convince you of the quality of the A-League got to do with Suitman? I'd say he thinks it's as good as he thinks it is.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I recall people trying to say it should be ranked around 25th... but to a grumpy pedant that apparently that doesn't count unless I go back and re-quote the entire discussion?
Bananeyessss.gif
Twenty fifth seems about right.

phantom eel

First Grade
What does the attempts of other people (who don't post here) to convince you of the quality of the A-League got to do with Suitman? I'd say he thinks it's as good as he thinks it is.
Not sure I know what you're talking about... I was talking about how people who do post on here have tried to say that the A-League is higher quality than it is regarded or ranked.

Suity took his usual offence (at anything I post) and asked me to quote someone who did try to say the A-League was higher quality than claimed... and then a handful of posts later did exactly that himself! Too easy - and exactly as I had said prior to Suity's "challenge" in response.

*shrugs*

Suitman

Post Whore
Great 2nd half from the Aussies. Completely dominated and controlled possession.
Pretty hard to score goals when the opposition plant the whole team back.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im far from a soccer fan, but the a-league is a bit better than the Matador BBQ cup and below the BBL tbh imo....

Latest posts