What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Gronk

Staff member

Try and keep up.
wink.gif

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4210905/mcdonald-jones-cements-stadium-deal/

Suitman

Post Whore
Thank you.
I hadn't heard anything about it, nor read anything until this afternoon.
I'll bet you hadn't either until you checked on Mr Google.

Suitman

Post Whore
Let's gone, Wanderers!

Mate, I knew this, but it was just repeated on Foxsports that the Wanderers have won just 1 game out of 13 of their first three round games in their history.
We have a bad record in Adelaide, so I really don't expect much to change tonight.
Out of all those starts to the season, we have gone on to 3 out of 4 Grand Finals. And an ACL.

This time last season, Gronk was calling for Popa's head. lol

Personally, I don't think we have purchased as well as last season. Only time will tell.
But, I'm not prepared to write them off yet. It's only been one game ffs.
COYW!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mate, I knew this, but it was just repeated on Foxsports that the Wanderers have won just 1 game out of 13 of their first three round games in their history.
We have a bad record in Adelaide, so I really don't expect much to change tonight.
Out of all those starts to the season, we have gone on to 3 out of 4 Grand Finals. And an ACL.

Personally, I don't think we have purchased as well as last season. Only time will tell.
But, I'm not prepared to write them off yet. It's only been one game ffs.
COYW!!!

I agree.

I'm not really confident, but it's early days.

And Popa has a good habit of getting the best out of relatively average players, so fingers crossed!

Suitman

Post Whore
Another A-League game goes down to the wire. Phantom Eel will be turning in his grave.

Quality of this game was excellent.
I watch La Liga matches that put me to sleep. Tonight's game was exciting, fast and intense.
Maybe a lucky escape with the extra time goal for the Wanderers but we certainly dominated the game.
Just goes to show that Popa's persistence to sticking to a game plan pays off.
There's probably a lot of people here who won't like me saying this, but Popa and Brad Arthur have a lot in common with their attitude towards players and game plans.
They are both intense, player focused coaches who command respect .
COYW.

Gronk

Staff member

Not me mate. I don't care enough about A-League to be going after your coach.

Unless I was commenting about his bad haircut and cheap suit, which unarguably brings the game into disrepute.

Latest posts