What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think in terms of creativity and flowing soccer, that was the best we’ve played in years. We overloaded the backs for obvious reasons and Duke isn’t a solo forward and even then was poor. No we didn’t generate any chances and the goal was luck but the effort and attitude with and off ball was good.
We’re just really really far behind Japan. Who I think outside tournament play are in top dozen teams in world. They are very strong across the park

I think the men's national side has been bereft of individual skill for a decade now, which is a big issue.

And our finishing abilities are well below world standards.

As I said - we're tenacious, and we fight, but we are so far behind our competitors, it's scary.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think the men's national side has been bereft of individual skill for a decade now, which is a big issue.

And our finishing abilities are well below world standards.

As I said - we're tenacious, and we fight, but we are so far behind our competitors, it's scary.

Agree. I can't wat it he A-League. The quality is so poor. It would be great to have a league where it was as strong as say the English championship.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Agree. I can't wat it he A-League. The quality is so poor. It would be great to have a league where it was as strong as say the English championship.

I kept hoping we would improve our quality, with all the imports we've brought to the A-League.

I'm still waiting.

Latest posts