What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Broncos v Tigers *SPOIL*

Eels have a chance? NO, NO and NO. They have Panthers and Roosters to come :D .

If only we beat the Eels, top 8 would be assured :evil: . With current circumstances, we are doing well, if we win next weekend against Melbourne with Tigers and Cowboys playing eachother (one has to lose) and Newcastle playing the Dogs we should get into the top 8! Personally, I believe it is in our best interest that Tigers flog the Cowboys next week leading to us hopefully winning, making Cowboys remain on 25 and us fighting Tigers for #7 and #8. Canberra must lose as previously stated or we are stuffed.

shadowboxer

First Grade
eels have a crap draw. i would think no chance - but then again who knows. Who would have thought the cowboys would have gotten flogged tonight

bubs

Juniors
The ball is completely in our court now.
If we win both games (we had BETTER :x :x :x) we are assured of 8th at least.
Doesn't matter about other results.
We will be playing the Cowboys in Townsville for a finals berth. The winner will get one, the loser will probably miss out.
Glad I am going to it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
good point bubs - we are still running with the tide at the moment. Good luck sharks fans the future for this year is as always out of our hands.....

Latest posts