What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Canberra Raider in awful allegation

Snoochies

First Grade
THE Canberra Raiders are investigating an alleged major incident involving a star player on the club's Mad Monday celebrations.
Raiders chief executive Don Furner has just held a press conference in Canberra to address an alleged photograph that has been doing the rounds in relation to a star player.
The NRL has launched an investigation into the incident.
Furner today claimed to be "dumbfounded " and "appalled" if the image is proven to be true - but stressed he was yet to see the photo personally.
The photo was posted on social network site Twitter by a Melbourne radio station but has since been removed.
''If he did it, it is something he will live with for the rest of his life," Furner said.
'We don’t know whether it's authentic but I am as appalled as everyone else.
"If he did do it, I don't know why he would do it."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/raider-in-awful-allegation/story-e6frexnr-1225947754390
The Raiders are continuing to investigate the photo and The Daily Telegraph will keep you updated as the story develops.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/raider-in-awful-allegation/story-e6frexnr-1225947754390

Gronk

Staff member
Mark Geyer about this posted this on twitter yesterday.

Can anyone tell what's in the photo ??

best left unsaid i think, if it is the player in the photo he won't be playing rugby league again and would more than likely want to leave the country.

Snoochies

First Grade
Yeah just followed the Woof Woof and it seems woof woof is very literal in this instance.

How's Raider Pete?

mickdo

Coach
Why on earth you would risk your wedding tackle with a fully toothed up mutt I have absolutely no idea. Some people just defy the survival of the fittest.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
In all honesty how much can the game take? It seems every year there is a massive sandal.

Just for the game of Rugby League I hope this ain't true, but I have seen the pic and it doesn't look good.

parra pete

Referee
We include everyone in the family..even the dogs...Haven't seen any photo but sounds a bit rough rough

Is the photo authentic???

I believe the photo was first made aware by a Melbourne radio station ... and that instantly raises my bulls*it meter

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No links or images please, its still being investigated and from what I can see, its not clear who it is.

Its just some clown on Twitter.