What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Canberra Raider in awful allegation

Eels Dude

Coach
Question to moderators: Any reason why we're allowed to talk about this today, but weren't allowed to yesterday?

andy777

Juniors
i have seen the photo it looks like him, but this stuff can be photoshopped pretty easily

on the other hand you cant blame him, 10 reasons why a dog is better than a wife :p

10. A dog's parents will never visit you.
9. A dog loves you when you leave your clothes on the floor.
8. A dog limits its time in the bathroom to a quick drink.
7. A dog never expects you to telephone.
6. A dog will not get mad at you if you forget its birthday.
5. A dog does not care about the previous dogs in your life.
4. A dog does not get mad at you if you pat another dog.
3. A dog never expects flowers on Valentine's Day.
2. The later you are, the happier a dog is to see you.
1. A dog does not shop.

parra pete

Referee
:lol: at the cheap shots being thrown at The Raiders by Unmuzzled Muzza...
I said to an official How low can Rugby League players go?...He replied "Don't know. but he is down to a chihuahua"

sarahk

Juniors
lol the link in your favourites?, you into that sort of thing hey?

better not let pete find out or he will be pm'ing you for the next year

PJ, definitely in my favourites. Care to add to my collection, heard you might have some better pics than that on your comp ;)

strider

Post Whore
so has everyone seen that youtube video of the monkey and the frog? - maybe joel thought he was a monkey and the dog was a frog :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Question to moderators: Any reason why we're allowed to talk about this today, but weren't allowed to yesterday?

It could not be correctly sourced yesterday and we did not want to be held responsible if the allegations were incorrect and the leak/allegations was traced to LU.

Now the SMH has named the player under investigation, the responsibility for naming the player lies with them.

Some people actually use LU as their source, we broke our record today, 1300 people online and its the off season, they were only here for one reason, that's why we have to be so careful.

hindy111

Post Whore
well i heard they cant find the canbera star without naming names-Try looking at the pound first...
Apparenty his wife said how could you leave me for that bit*h and last i heard he tea - bagged a can of chum.... But seriously has anyone ever tried to give there dog a worming tablet?

Bazal

Post Whore
And Monaghan has admitted it was him in the photo...what a fantastic, wholesome country boy!

What...the...f**k....