What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
By that logic every public figure triggers someone or other. If that's the case then what's the big deal with being triggered? Public figures that deign to tell the rest of us how we should live deserve everything they get. Calling people triggered is just an attempt to shut down any criticism.
Semantics. I provided evidence but you f**king ignored it !

Get back to me with your evidence. I’ll wait here.

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh ffs ... Its a public forum for opinions ... You are just being argumentative to try and have a dig .... You dont agree, cool - no need to throw around bullshit accusations

Right. Whatever.

Funny how that's the go to nonsense around here. Its got nothing to do with the fact I genuinely think I'm a Karen baby said something shit and used a totally inappropriate target to push his random self important diet barrow.

f**k outta here

Bazal

Post Whore
Have a beer or something. Clearly you're upset about something but it's not me.

You saying stupid shit doesn't make me upset, for the record. But you've once again reminded me that even seemingly decent blokes can be f**kwits over certain things and it's no good trying to point it out.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Semantics. I provided evidence but you f**king ignored it !

Get back to me with your evidence. I’ll wait here.
Sure. The narrative has gone from we-must-listen-to-the-children to defending her from criticism. lol-triggered-by-a-girl or ignore-her-and-she'll-go-away. Take your pick. Her supporters are clearly embarrassed by the criticism. They thought their prophet would be untouchable but she's been exposed as a stunted weirdo who has chosen to shitcan her education.

Sure. The narrative has gone from we-must-listen-to-the-children to defending her from criticism. lol-triggered-by-a-girl or ignore-her-and-she'll-go-away. Take your pick. Her supporters are clearly embarrassed by the criticism. They thought their prophet would be untouchable but she's been exposed as a stunted weirdo who has chosen to shitcan her education.
FFS Pou, she's an inch above being classed as a dwarf!

Gronk

Staff member
I had some cheese and vegemite shapes this afternoon. I'm getting some more tomorrow.

Well done for taking the vegemite challenge, congratulations you have now reached level 5. Please proceed to the confectionery aisle.

upload_2020-1-26_20-36-30.jpeg

Gronk

Staff member
Hmm. SBW has been given permission to tape over betting logos on his Toronto jumper based on religious grounds. Some merkins are outraged that Falou was not given similar latitude.

Are we comparing apples with apples here ? :thinking:

upload_2020-1-26_20-45-58.jpeg

Latest posts