What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
This is not a story unless they voted. I bet the message will get distorted via Chinese whispers however and merkins will soon declare that 21,000 dead people voted.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
This is not a story unless they voted. I bet the message will get distorted via Chinese whispers however and merkins will soon declare that 21,000 dead people voted.

from link above:

Trump campaign officials have also alleged that more than 21,000 had been cast in the name of the dead in Pennsylvania. The claims stem from a conservative legal group’s lawsuit against the Secretary of State, accusing her of wrongly including some 21,000 supposedly dead residents on voter rolls.

The federal judge who has the case, John Jones, has said he was doubtful of the claims. He said the Public Interest Legal Foundation that brought the claims was asking the court to accept that there were dead people on voter rolls, and he asked for proof and questioned why they had waited until the “eleventh hour” to file suit.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Looks like the ABC might be only investigating one party, as is the MO of partisan media organisations like Twitter and CNN.

The ASD's motto is "Reveal their secrets, protect our own". Interesting that media orgs operate much like intelligence agencies. And merkins wonder why the public has lost trust in them.

Gronk

Staff member
Looks like the ABC might be only investigating one party, as is the MO of partisan media organisations like Twitter and CNN.

The ASD's motto is "Reveal their secrets, protect our own". Interesting that media orgs operate much like intelligence agencies. And merkins wonder why the public has lost trust in them.

Dude, former PM writes book and includes in it the hypocrisy of the bible toting MP's who do as I say, not as I do. 4 Corners does a story on it.

You're acting like 4 Corners never go after the Labor party. Need I provide you with a dozen links ? Must I ?

https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/episodes/

Gronk

Staff member
I said exactly the same thing years ago. Just put a f**king sock in it I said.

Bandwagon

Staff member
must have been the petition

Doubt it

Bolt was anti Trump before he won, then rooted his leg for the entire presidency, now he's pointing out the obvious again.

Australia is Murdoch's plaything, the US is his coin. I'm betting he's betting on the GOP turning away from Trump.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Doubt it

Bolt was anti Trump before he won, then rooted his leg for the entire presidency, now he's pointing out the obvious again.

Australia is Murdoch's plaything, the US is his coin. I'm betting he's betting on the GOP turning away from Trump.

that was sarcasm mate

its probabaly the biggest waste of time he ever committed to but good on him for doing it, half a million is a lot of signatures

Latest posts