What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
Sorry, my default position of doubt is more plausible than some random theory that vote counts are manipulated ad hoc.
Oh dear ... throw in the words conspiracy, random, plausible

If you cant admit that is at least suss, then i think you are just plain blinded by your biases.

As i said, maybe there is an explanation .... but it is at the least, odd .... there are 2 examples above.

On Murdoch - he's a Deep State player just as much as the other networks are.

He's not against Trump because he lost the election. The head of the Electoral Desk at FOX was a Democrat and it's, as I've already explained, why they called Arizona early.

Most of FOX has been trashing Trump for some time, now, to put further pressure on him in the lead up to the election.

It's not a sign that Trump lost, it's not the abandonment of the conservatives...it's all part of the same plan to get rid of him.

Gronk

Staff member
Oh dear ... throw in the words conspiracy, random, plausible

If you cant admit that is at least suss, then i think you are just plain blinded by your biases.

As i said, maybe there is an explanation .... but it is at the least, odd .... there are 2 examples above.
It's only odd when you know true context. Otherwise ...

upload_2020-11-10_7-59-27.png

Gronk

Staff member
Haha, only 2?

Shit, dig a little deeper, son!

Last night was a shot across the bow of pollies. This is not about morals or even the treatment of women (important don't @ me) but moreso the whole spy thing compromise by foreign actors. Like the pee tapes, true or otherwise.

strider

Post Whore
Last night was a shot across the bow of pollies. This is not about morals or even the treatment of women (important don't @ me) but moreso the whole spy thing compromise by foreign actors. Like the pee tapes, true or otherwise.
I havent paid alot of attention to it, but i thought it was about malcom turnbull being the new kevin rudd

On Murdoch - he's a Deep State player just as much as the other networks are.

He's not against Trump because he lost the election. The head of the Electoral Desk at FOX was a Democrat and it's, as I've already explained, why they called Arizona early.

Most of FOX has been trashing Trump for some time, now, to put further pressure on him in the lead up to the election.

It's not a sign that Trump lost, it's not the abandonment of the conservatives...it's all part of the same plan to get rid of him.

And the new VP of FOX News?

Danny O'Brien - Biden's former Chief of Staff.

strider

Post Whore
Nerds are starting to line up for Trump:

If there's one group of people you don't want to piss off, it's nerds.
So one of the things they are saying there is that the ratio of Dem to Rep votes being skewed towards D as the tail of the count went on (mostly postal votes at that stage) and in a couple of cases had an obvious jump

Whereas you would expect the ratio to stay the same even if there are more D postals (eg 3 D to 1 R).

I get it ... but i dont know if its any smoking gun .... the cases where there is a sudden jump are suss tho

Gronk

Staff member
I havent paid alot of attention to it, but i thought it was about malcom turnbull being the new kevin rudd

I think it was more about two ministers being party boys and exposing the Canberra bubble stuff.

Turnbull started it with the bonk ban. ScoMo ratified it with the code of practice. A bunch of women have come out saying that these guys behave like drunk cowboys. The fact that they had affairs whilst voting against SSM is f**ked up, their casting away of the girls when it gets hot in the kitchen is sleazy but the potential of international political compromise is huge and that was the underlined risk as these guys have special clearances to intelligence committees etc.

strider

Post Whore
I think it was more about two ministers being party boys and exposing the Canberra bubble stuff.

Turnbull started it with the bonk ban. ScoMo ratified it with the code of practice. A bunch of women have come out saying that these guys behave like drunk cowboys. The fact that they had affairs whilst voting against SSM is f**ked up, their casting away of the girls when it gets hot in the kitchen is sleazy but the potential of international political compromise is huge and that was the underlined risk as these guys have special clearances to intelligence committees etc.
Ssm and affairs are different things - morals seem to vary widely these days

I would assume the girls know they are with an attached man, so maybe shouldnt be shocked if they end up on the outer ... but yeah probably sleazy ... dunno where the line gets crossed with what is personal though

But yeah the potential for political compromise is certainly concerning .... i think this seems to be a ever growing strategy in the world - maybe it always was

Gronk

Staff member
Ssm and affairs are different things - morals seem to vary widely these days

I would assume the girls know they are with an attached man, so maybe shouldnt be shocked if they end up on the outer ... but yeah probably sleazy ... dunno where the line gets crossed with what is personal though

But yeah the potential for political compromise is certainly concerning .... i think this seems to be a ever growing strategy in the world - maybe it always was

Agree, image vs reality is far apart at times. How many times have we seen US senators taking the moral high ground and then paying to have sex with men, pro-life Trump paying for an abortion or our Nth Qld guy Christensen acting ultra conservative whilst travelling to Philippines a dozen times a year for <insert allegation here>.

Gronk

Staff member
EmbDL5DXUAEKlaN

So one of the things they are saying there is that the ratio of Dem to Rep votes being skewed towards D as the tail of the count went on (mostly postal votes at that stage) and in a couple of cases had an obvious jump

Whereas you would expect the ratio to stay the same even if there are more D postals (eg 3 D to 1 R).

I get it ... but i dont know if its any smoking gun .... the cases where there is a sudden jump are suss tho

Pattern irregularity is actually one of the key ways of proving fraud in criminal cases.

And the nerds are just starting. No doubt Trump has nerds that can out-nerd the nerd who posted that on Twitter.

Revenge of the Nerds.

Latest posts