What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
FFS - he took offense to the journo calling it "bonk ban" like its some joke ..... over reaction much?

I think you missed the ....

200.gif

... of the whole thing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
mediabias etc places websites in broad categories based on their observations over an extended period of time. If you have evidence that their ratings are erroneous, then here's your chance.
mediabiasetc give the reader a benchmark to move forward. Their ratings assess reputation and likelihood of misleading articles or potential falsehoods
Do they managed this without bias of their own? Scientific American suggests not. Maybe mediabiasfactcheck.com will now discredit them?

Gronk

Staff member
no I didn't ... I get what you over PC merkins are all crying over ... I just think people overreact

The nuance of this is that Canberra pollies have a reputation of misogyny; that is that their speech or behavior reflects and fosters a lack of respect and absence of equality. When a reporter asked the female cabinet minister if she thought that Canberra pollie men were merkins, ScoMo interrupted her and talked over the top of her. His lack of respect at the time that she was being asked about the broader lack of respect is comical.

If you think that is over the top PC stuff then each to their own.