What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Pattern irregularity is actually one of the key ways of proving fraud in criminal cases.

And the nerds are just starting. No doubt Trump has nerds that can out-nerd the nerd who posted that on Twitter.

Revenge of the Nerds.

I concede that I looked at this and could not make head nor tail of it.

BTW: Take it with a grain of salt.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Gronk

Staff member
On Murdoch - he's a Deep State player just as much as the other networks are.

He's not against Trump because he lost the election. The head of the Electoral Desk at FOX was a Democrat and it's, as I've already explained, why they called Arizona early.

Most of FOX has been trashing Trump for some time, now, to put further pressure on him in the lead up to the election.

It's not a sign that Trump lost, it's not the abandonment of the conservatives...it's all part of the same plan to get rid of him.

Fox are definitely repositioning their brand. The Judge Pirro old bag was chopped on the weekend. Now this.

What’s your take on Giuliani IALB? Do you reckon he is telling the truth or is he being a dodgy merkin?
I don't know much about him but I think he's most probably a scumbag. As to whether he is telling the truth about having witnesses claiming they couldn't observe properly, I guess he's probably is because he'll need to produce them pretty soon. As for what he claims about the legal stuff I really don't have a clue. He was a lawyer so I guess you can't just dismiss what he says. But that doesn't mean he's not a dodgy merkin.

Eelogical

Referee
What’s your take on Giuliani IALB? Do you reckon he is telling the truth or is he being a dodgy merkin?

12803166-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
I watched that. He was definitely tucking his shirt in after taking his interview mic off, however he followed interview girl into the bedroom and plonked himself on the bed like he’d done it 100 times before.

Eelogical

Referee
I watched that. He was definitely tucking his shirt in after taking his interview mic off, however he followed interview girl into the bedroom and plonked himself on the bed like he’d done it 100 times before.
Were you excited?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't know much about him but I think he's most probably a scumbag. As to whether he is telling the truth about having witnesses claiming they couldn't observe properly, I guess he's probably is because he'll need to produce them pretty soon. As for what he claims about the legal stuff I really don't have a clue. He was a lawyer so I guess you can't just dismiss what he says. But that doesn't mean he's not a dodgy merkin.
So he’s a scumbag, but not a dodgy merkin?

That’s how I’d describe Mik.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
For instance, he recently said that Brad Izzard is god. I thought he said ‘plod’ because I wasn’t sure whether Mik had out his teeth in, but I double checked and he did say ‘god’.

Latest posts