What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
Reminds me of what the great Ivor Cummins said .... " dont trust anyone who is employed" ... they got their job for a reason

So instead we should trust the blue dots plot from random dude

Gronk

Staff member
These blokes are strong with innuendo, but haul them before a judge and they piss their pants.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Chairman of the FEC. Unsure of any political affiliation or supposed partisanship with this guy:

He's staunchly Republican, and surprise surprise he was on the mail fraud bandwagon well before the election, here's an interview that quotes him extensively posted on Oct 5.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/vote-by-mail-the-unintended-consequences/

He's even quoting the Veritas story on Ilham Omar as an example, which has been widely and comprehensively debunked.

Hey, that's why I called out that I didn't know if he was a partisan hack or not...

In other news - Giuliani is claiming people from inside both Dominion Voting Systems and the Democrat Party itself have come forward and are willing to testify.

Unsure if this is true or not, or if these people are worthwhile witnesses (if they exist), or whether what they say has any legs or can be proven. Just putting it out there that this is coming straight from Giuliani himself (I have seen the video).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Reminds me of what the great Ivor Cummins said .... " dont trust anyone who is employed" ... they got their job for a reason

So instead we should trust the blue dots plot from random dude
Yeah the only people we can trust are the ones who don't care about the outcome of the US election.

Avenger

Immortal
The media are monsters. Whether you like Trump or not who the f**k are they to cut off a serving President or one of his spokespeople?

And since when do the media have the audacity to demand evidence on a possible criminal matter before a court of law?

Avenger

Immortal
Yet they constantly make shit up that Melania and his close family are urging him to quit. Where is the evidence? An insider? Give me a f**king break!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The media are monsters. Whether you like Trump or not who the f**k are they to cut off a serving President or one of his spokespeople?

You'd prefer they spread disinformation ?

Remember this is Fox who are openly Trump supporters

Gronk

Staff member
Merkins need to massage his ego so that he is comfortable in leaving the Whitehouse on his terms.

“Do not expect him to concede,” one top aide said. More likely, the aide said, “he’ll say something like, ‘We can’t trust the results, but I’m not contesting them.’”

Another adviser said that after the legal battles and recounts, the closest the president is likely to get to a concession is, “he’ll acknowledge the results and that we’ll never know how accurate they are.”

Bandwagon

Staff member
Hey, that's why I called out that I didn't know if he was a partisan hack or not...

In other news - Giuliani is claiming people from inside both Dominion Voting Systems and the Democrat Party itself have come forward and are willing to testify.

Unsure if this is true or not, or if these people are worthwhile witnesses (if they exist), or whether what they say has any legs or can be proven. Just putting it out there that this is coming straight from Giuliani himself (I have seen the video).

What it's looking like is creating a narrative for the base. We're seeing all kinds of claims being made, but then walked back once in front of a judge. My suspicion is these witnesses will be no different.

Bandwagon

Staff member

The bloke has trashed near every convention of office there is to trash, and is deserving of getting the respect the office infers?

Yeah nah.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Their standards are garbage. He has challenged them and they haven’t liked it that’s why they are so nasty now.

Maybe, maybe not, chicken / egg, respect though is earned. Not gifted.

There's a lot inferred with the office, but again, he's trashed the office, cry me a f**king river.

Latest posts