What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Bandwagon

Staff member
I dunno, some big claims. If you can show good evidence of past election fraud with those machines, and then demonstrate anomalies or patterns in the states using those machines, it might be something. Won't have to wait too long.

Ha ha mate, where's the "past election fraud" evidence?

Where's the prosecutions, the judgements, you know, the kinda shit that proves there was previous fraud.

Oh sorry, that's right, there isn't any

How very interdasting.

Mate, this will amount to nothing, most of the publicly made claims can be dismissed with a bit of Google, let alone a court case.

The so called whistleblower will either not make a show, recant, or get destroyed under cross examination, the "case" will fall apart, and normal service will resume with Trump saying he was robbed, and talking shit over more evidence that will never really materialise.

Bandwagon

Staff member
You don't need to catch the perpetrator to know a crime was committed.

You need to have evidence of a crime though yeah.

You know, enough to have an investigation that says hey, there was a crime.

Where's that?

Maybe Rudy has it tucked in his trousers?

Ha ha mate, where's the "past election fraud" evidence?

Where's the prosecutions, the judgements, you know, the kinda shit that proves there was previous fraud.

Oh sorry, that's right, there isn't any

How very interdasting.

Mate, this will amount to nothing, most of the publicly made claims can be dismissed with a bit of Google, let alone a court case.

The so called whistleblower will either not make a show, recant, or get destroyed under cross examination, the "case" will fall apart, and normal service will resume with Trump saying he was robbed, and talking shit over more evidence that will never really materialise.
I've made no claims about what is true or not, just expressed my opinion on the current situation. If they have info on past fraud then bring it on. Considering the claims there could be good reasons why there isn't the sort of evidence you think should exist. If they bring it then good on them. If not so be it. You were similarly scornful about the seasonality of Covid, you sticking by that?

Bandwagon

Staff member
I've made no claims about what is true or not, just expressed my opinion on the current situation. If they have info on past fraud then bring it on. Considering the claims there could be good reasons why there isn't the sort of evidence you think should exist. If they bring it then good on them. If not so be it. You were similarly scornful about the seasonality of Covid, you sticking by that?

You're imagining things mate, I specifically stated way back that the virus would likely thrive under certain conditions more than it would under others, that's the nature of nature.

I did however state that there wasn't enough evidence to call it seasonal, least not in the sense of the flu and the way it basically disappears out of season. ( which was the context ). And yeah I stand by that,

I'd challenge you to find a post of mine on that subject that is "scornful", that's your over active imagination at work mate. Dismissive, yeah, I'll do that to shit I think is plain dumb.

You're imagining things mate, I specifically stated way back that the virus would likely thrive under certain conditions more than it would under others, that's the nature of nature.

I did however state that there wasn't enough evidence to call it seasonal, least not in the sense of the flu and the way it basically disappears out of season. ( which was the context ). And yeah I stand by that,

I'd challenge you to find a post of mine on that subject that is "scornful", that's your over active imagination at work mate. Dismissive, yeah, I'll do that to shit I think is plain dumb.
I have a good memory. I think it was about Florida "says hello"...it was a reply to me saying the virus was seasonal. We could go over all that but why not just say you thought it wasn't? It's all there. I understand it but we have more info now

Bandwagon

Staff member
If there was no evidence there would be no court cases.

It takes assessment of evidence to ascertain whether or not it's credible, often that takes the form of a court case.

You know, like where the plaintiff's lawyers might present such compelling evidence as "there was a non zero number of observers present"

Bandwagon

Staff member
I have a good memory. I think it was about Florida "says hello"...it was a reply to me saying the virus was seasonal. We could go over all that but why not just say you thought it wasn't? It's all there. I understand it but we have more info now

Well, that sounds like a response I might have made, given Florida ( amongst other southern states ) took off through summer.

Why would that upset you?

Dominion was used in 2016 when he won, where its machines served 70 million voters in 1,600 jurisdictions.

So ...

So, they thought she would win. She didn't, despite Dominion.

Hence the ballot stuffing. Stopping the count and then the big jumps for Biden at 03:00. The dead voters. The non-resident voters. The nursing home harvesting. They were ready this time for Trump pulling it out of the bag, again.

Gronk

Staff member

Hence the ballot stuffing. Stopping the count and then the big jumps for Biden at 03:00. The dead voters. The non-resident voters. The nursing home harvesting. They were ready this time for Trump pulling it out of the bag, again.
The good thing about their electoral process is that genuine allegations need to be heard and resolved by mid December. So enough with this charade, time to front up with the evidence or STFU.

hindy111

Post Whore

Had Trump won to many where going to Jail. He was never going to win.
Hillary may never of seen light again.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Had Trump won to many where going to Jail. He was never going to win.
Hillary may never of seen light again.

It's more likely Trump spends the next decade in court over dodgy shit, but then prosecuting ex presidents isn't really that much of a thing in the US, so sleeping dogs will probably be left to lie.

As an aside, it's weird how people predict if Trump were to win, he's gonna do all this shit which he didn't do over the past four years, 'cause like that's somehow different because reasons.

Well, that sounds like a response I might have made, given Florida ( amongst other southern states ) took off through summer.

Why would that upset you?
The evidence was there. It's a novel virus so you're going to see things like that in the beginning. But taken as a whole it was enough to call it and it's been shown to be right.