What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yep. They need to cut him off like an unwelcome dangle berry that no amount of toilet paper will remove from one’s arse hairs.

They need him now to keep his base fired up for Georgia though, if they burn him they will be crushed like pissants and lose control of the senate.

Then they'll need to decide how that works for them over time.

hindy111

Post Whore
I show random posts to a friend (No not Mik - he works at a tyre factory) who works for a very powerful law firm.
He always agrees with Pou and reckons he would make a brilliant lawyer.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
They need him now to keep his base fired up for Georgia though, if they burn him they will be crushed like pissants and lose control of the senate.

Then they'll need to decide how that works for them over time.
Yep. Get that.

I think they’ll use him and abuse him.

Let's see what they actually put before a judge.

I'll bet it's very very different.
I dunno, some big claims. If you can show good evidence of past election fraud with those machines, and then demonstrate anomalies or patterns in the states using those machines, it might be something. Won't have to wait too long.

Gronk

Staff member
I dunno, some big claims. If you can show good evidence of past election fraud with those machines, and then demonstrate anomalies or patterns in the states using those machines, it might be something. Won't have to wait too long.

Dominion was used in 2016 when he won, where its machines served 70 million voters in 1,600 jurisdictions.

So ...