What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Some mad f**ker blows up a RV in Nashville and it hardly makes the news. The Trumpers reckon it’s the lizard people but.

Suitman

Post Whore
Nice to see a terrorist with some f**king manners for a change.

Not really. It's never nice to see a terrorist do anything like this. What are the chances that there won't be just 1 person hanging around, despite the warning? Damage and injuries inside buildings?
It's a dog act regardless.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I think the point is that if someone wants to target a shitload of people, they can.

And it seems this one very intentionally tried to do maximum damage, with minimum loss of life

The area involved has next to no residential buildings, the timing was when everything is closed, and a warning was broadcast through a loudspeaker that there was a bomb.

Seems very deliberate and well thought out in that regard.

Gronk

Staff member
Not really. It's never nice to see a terrorist do anything like this. What are the chances that there won't be just 1 person hanging around, despite the warning? Damage and injuries inside buildings?
It's a dog act regardless.
I wasn’t being serious BTW.

What I am serious about in that joke of a country is that the label of terrorism is so easily attributed to a brown person, however when it comes to a white person, they are a troubled soul or a disgruntled employee.

Meanwhile the president has said nothing, even though he has made 20+ tweets in the last 48 hours.

Latest posts