What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
No. But if he had co-morbidities and was still calling on people to be realistic about the virus then good on him for not putting himself first. Sounds like that rarest of rare things, a decent politician.
giphy.gif

84 Baby

Referee
gee, solid argument

seriously mate, so many people are dying and you still want to carry on like its just a flu

time to wake up and smell the truth
You know like half a mill people die of the flu every year? And that’s now, 100 times that died from it in 1918. I feel like you’re downplaying the flu just as much as IALB downplays COVID

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You know like half a mill people die of the flu every year? And that’s now, 100 times that died from it in 1918. I feel like you’re downplaying the flu just as much as IALB downplays COVID

I've never mentioned the flu prior to now but downplaying it was actually the point.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So you’re saying IALB is right to downplay it or it’s satire that didn’t really fit with the lead up

no, thats not it at all, I was down playing it much like ol' mate, difference is I wasn't serious

Latest posts