What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

84 Baby

Referee
Biden really showed Trump his ass trying to call him out. I can see US reasoning for pulling out but you can’t blame previous administrations on f**king up the practical side of pulling out.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Labour already lost the unlosable, Albo does not strike me as a strong leader.

Neither would Scotty though I'm guessin'

Whilst I agree Albo doesn't present as a great alternative PM, what he has got going for him is that unlike Shorten, most people find him likable enough, or at the least nowhere near as unlikeable as Shorten.

He's a bit meh, but that's not a negative, because he isn't stirring up peoples emotional responses, baring in mind elections are more about whether we keep the current mob, or vote them out, not about whether we vote in a new mob. Shorten gave people reason to stick with the current mob, Albo I think not so much.

Eelogical

Referee
So, for the long term forecasters amongst you, and with the 2023 election being 19 months away, is Gladys a shot duck or will there be a Lib leadership change? Will Labor get in, and if so, why?

Gronk

Staff member
Good move. A huge backflip on policy from only a week ago. <checks calendar> is there an election soon ?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Ha ha, old mate Simon's in f**king La La land if he thinks Scotty's making a dent on the various premiers.

The only one struggling ATM is the one he's backed from the get go in the Bin Chicken.

Bandwagon

Staff member
So, for the long term forecasters amongst you, and with the 2023 election being 19 months away, is Gladys a shot duck or will there be a Lib leadership change? Will Labor get in, and if so, why?

Unlikely, Possibly, and No because they simply do not exist in NSW.

Latest posts