What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

TheParraboy

Staff member
Stepping down due to investigation

NSW's Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) is investigating whether Premier Gladys Berejiklian breached public trust when she awarded grants to several community organisations between 2012 and 2018

Gronk

Staff member
freddie mercury GIF

Sphagnum

Coach
I bet she is a lot happier, she looked pretty stressed for a ling time
She’s being investigated by the corruption commission for multiple instances of her betraying public trust. I doubt she is sleeping easy, nor should she be.

Incorrect

Coach
Shit way for her to go out, but I reckon tonight she sleeps like a log, probably polishes off a bottle of plonk and finally gets a bit of solid shut eye...might not wake up until Sunday!!!

She did a good job, pity she got involved with a pathetic weasel....

As a double ouch, I read a couple of weeks back that if she served until Feb 2022, she would qualify for some of the perks for ex-premiers (eg driver, office, staff, etc). The duration required to serve as a premier were increased before she came in to the top job.... Damn!

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yeah, she didn't come to be premier being some poor doe eyed s**t lured astray by love for some shitstain rorting the f**k outta his position. I know that's the spin put on it, but seriously, she was very aware that there was some untoward shit going down, and she either knowingly turned a blind eye to it, or worse participated and or enabled it.