What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Good to see this army wanker being forced to pay more money for an unsuccessful defamation case that he launched.

Interesting that Bruce Lehrmann appears to have engaged the same legal team in the defamation case that he launched - wonder how that's tracking for him...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Bruce Lehrmann? Never heard of him, but my recollection is that he played for the Tabulam Turtle Divers in the 70s.

strider

Post Whore
They have the same legal team cos Kerry Stokes seems to have an interest in both ... protecting his channel 7 investments?

Also interesting that the SMH are putting up plenty of unfriendly lehrmann stories .... i mean the guy seems to be a creep but im betting Nine might have other motives with organisation rivalries too.

In comparing SMH articles to News Corp, ABC and Daily Mail articles on same, looks to me SMH are simply putting up the same stories around the evidence that the other outlets are?

SMH/9 may like to see the boss of Channel 7 lose money (like he did supporting the army wanker's failed defamation case), but they would take no pleasure in seeing Channel 10 win this case either.

Sometimes journalism is... just journalism.

Eelogical

Referee
I see that the South Australians have decided to remove ANZAC DAY from their holiday calendar and just call it the 25th of April. Same applies with Christmas Day and the King’s Birthday dates. It’s a crazy world.

Well the Kings Birthday is not the actual King's birthday, nor was it the Queen's. That bit makes sense... just call it a Royal Celebration Day and be done with it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly, what do you think they are achieving by doing this, wiping history? I find it quite disgusting.
It’s all about the past is bad we need to move away from anything before this era, it’s so problematic and wrong apparently.

Laughable considering the deadset imbeciles involved in all of this. Most of them need a safe space to go outside.

I see that the South Australians have decided to remove ANZAC DAY from their holiday calendar and just call it the 25th of April. Same applies with Christmas Day and the King’s Birthday dates. It’s a crazy world.
Says the bloke who would call the interchange at Eastern Creek " The Spaghetti Junction".
Yes it's a truly crazy world we live in where people who grew up in Western Sydney have no clue about our monuments dedicated to those brave men who were led to the slaughter on the promise of fighting for something that no longer exists. No one gives a shit either, through ignorance or simply couldn't give a f**k.
Spaghetti Junction indeed. Enjoy the fascism coming your way my friend.

It’s all about the past is bad we need to move away from anything before this era, it’s so problematic and wrong apparently.

Laughable considering the deadset imbeciles involved in all of this. Most of them need a safe space to go outside.
Some people don't get it and many others don't want to know. A truly sad state of affairs.

Eelogical

Referee
Says the bloke who would call the interchange at Eastern Creek " The Spaghetti Junction".
Yes it's a truly crazy world we live in where people who grew up in Western Sydney have no clue about our monuments dedicated to those brave men who were led to the slaughter on the promise of fighting for something that no longer exists. No one gives a shit either, through ignorance or simply couldn't give a f**k.
Spaghetti Junction indeed. Enjoy the fascism coming your way my friend.
The Eastern Creek interchange nickname has been around since it’s inception and has nothing to do with the Light Horse memorial, just the design of the intersection layout. You need a plate of fettuccini, mate.

Confused Britney Spears GIF

King-Gutho94

Coach
Pretty disrespectful and pathetic.

The amount of people who served our country and protected it and we come up with this BS.

What was the reasoning behind the move did the dope down there justify why it has changed.

Latest posts