What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
pretty tough and demanding job for a young mum, I think she has done pretty well

Kiwis seem to love her
She hasn’t been perfect but I respect the decision of anyone (male or female) to reprioritise.

I’m not convinced that she’s loved in NZ. I think she would have struggled to win the next election.

Like most issues, the commentary around this has lacked nuance and sophistication.

Gronk

Staff member
Cooker Dan has found the tunnel where the peodos and or freemasons take the kids when they do their trafficking.

Gronk

Staff member

Very confusing how an actor can be held accountable for a prop / scene that went arse up.

This is the same country where a teenager travels to a difficult state with an automatic weapon and drops himself into a riot, takes out two in a fire fight and gets off on self defence.

Only in America.

Gronk

Staff member
She hasn’t been perfect but I respect the decision of anyone (male or female) to reprioritise.

I’m not convinced that she’s loved in NZ. I think she would have struggled to win the next election.

Like most issues, the commentary around this has lacked nuance and sophistication.
Unsure why people think that she had no chance in 2023. In 2020 she formed a government with the greens and NZ first. Latest polls show she still has the numbers over the Nationals.

Anywho, not everyone is joyous.

From what I can see, she is copping it for global inflation and global supply chains.

Of course there’s the lockdown thing and for the purposes of balance only, below is one opinion.