What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Females to NSW police: I don’t feel safe. I fear DV.
Police: Sorry, I can’t help you until he harms you. Here call these numbers.

Help line links ~ https://areyousafeathome.org.au/find-a-service/#1648542618383-950258a0-6b5fadb8-6382

Bruce Lehrmann to NSW: I was just deemed a sexual offender in a cival court. I don’t feel safe.
Police: oh dear, right this way.

No different to Higgins getting her payout instantly while veterans struggle with DVA for months/years. Higgins/Lehrmann was high profile, and the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Everyone else can sit down and wait their turn.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Did strider post "liar liar pants on fire Albo" to have a bit of a laugh, you can bet your left nut he did.

Did Strider double down on "having a bit of a laugh" in his very next post, you can bet old righty he did.

- girl says lie .... cos they literally wanted him to, but wanted him to say what they wanted ..... hence she thinks he is a liar

So it goes, Luvvy - you can speak if you say this, Albo- I'm not going to say that, Luvvy-????

hindy111

Post Whore
Hindy111 thinks Strider whilst right leaning is also open minded and showing examples and contradictions whilst Phantom,Gronk and Bandy are going to defend the left no matter what and that's what Hindy111 finds funny.

Gronk

Staff member
No different to Higgins getting her payout instantly while veterans struggle with DVA for months/years. Higgins/Lehrmann was high profile, and the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Everyone else can sit down and wait their turn.
Thank you for your tangential comment.

strider

Post Whore
Did Strider double down on "having a bit of a laugh" in his very next post, you can bet old righty he did.

So it goes, Luvvy - you can speak if you say this, Albo- I'm not going to say that, Luvvy-????
Luvvy ..... you should probably ask gronk for some pointers on how to not gaslight the DV advocates

I agree she needs to own some of the shit, but dont think you need to degrade her

the phantom menace

First Grade
whilst Phantom,Gronk and Bandy are going to defend the left no matter what and that's what Hindy111 finds funny.
I don't always defend "the left", as there are issues and mistakes from time to time... but true, I am at a stage in my life experience where it is very hard to convince me there is any merit in the ways of "the right".

the phantom menace

First Grade
It may shock some of you, but there are no western, government leaders anymore. They are simply sock-puppets to the unelected global psychopaths. Voting for either of the duopoly is a complete waste of time. Maybe it's time to cast aside our political differences, along with every other form of 'divide and conquer' they've thrown at us; unite and consider what we have to do to take back our democracy.
Vote 1 Pauline and Clive, for the disaffected! 😂

Bandwagon

Staff member
Hindy111 thinks Strider whilst right leaning is also open minded and showing examples and contradictions whilst Phantom,Gronk and Bandy are going to defend the left no matter what and that's what Hindy111 finds funny.

Yeah nah.

I'll criticize where it's due, like our governments stance on Israel is aiding and abetting ethnic cleansing of Gaza and most likely a genocide, which on the list of shit, is pretty f**king shit. Far more shit than talking over some luvvy playing dumb games.

But I will also happily call out right wing bullshit talking points, or just the usual ignorant standpoints you merkins make when I see them.

For sure I have a leftist bias, but it's a bit left of what Albo and co have been dishing up.

Gronk

Staff member
1714563531903.jpeg

Gronk

Staff member
^^^ I'm pretty sure that the $925m was already in the forward estimates and its over 5 years.

Offering $5,000 to victims to escape violence is great, but to me it comes from the cyclone disaster manual. It's a vote grabber.

It is not dealing with bail laws or AVOs that is the root of the issue where known perpetrators have access to people who don't have the ability to defend themselves or live lives without fear.

Chipmunk

Coach
^^^ I'm pretty sure that the $925m was already in the forward estimates and its over 5 years.

Offering $5,000 to victims to escape violence is great, but to me it comes from the cyclone disaster manual. It's a vote grabber.

It is not dealing with bail laws or AVOs that is the root of the issue where known perpetrators have access to people who don't have the ability to defend themselves or live lives without fear.
A political party making a decision based on being a vote grabber? Well I never...

Latest posts