What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors

Here is a real interesting conspiracy that isn't a random on Twitter that apparently represents "all right wing Trump voters".

Are you slipping out of reality Gronk and Gronk's alt Phantom (satire as I have been accused of being one) as the inevitable happens at the end of the year: Trump and Dutton or a minority government?

Trump didn't need this event to occur

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers

chiefy1

Bench
Well it was a good photo opportunity. She will probably have some good photos to show for it.

Looks like many we're in on the deal. There were so many security failures it's hard to comprehend how anyone could get onto let alone take a shot from a nearby building.
This staged bs lol for political points haha.

So there's an explanation for counter snipers with high powered scopes, not to warn about the gunman who had time to climb the roof, set up his tripod and take shots at 100m away .

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
Chiefy putting succinctly what many are pondering, at least in part there could be some truth. That's the kind of analysis I come for.

As per my previous article, there was some form of assistance. Maybe not as nefarious as Chiefly suggests, who knows, but in some form. The mystery will probably never be fully released like JFK, though things will be quite disturbing even if investigations are not fully honest and transparent.

God saved Trump, that is all we can deduce from the probability of that missing.

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
OK when you can legitimately show me that Trump has never demonized opponents, then we can talk more.
You want me to show you something has never happened? Really?
So far the claim is that he just puts shit on people and that does not equate to violence. Alternatively the democrats do much worse than him and incite violence.

Joseph Goebbels is watching merkin. He wrote the book.
coffee.gif
I would say Trump has demonised nameless criminals, but not individuals. Maybe he has but I don’t remember it. Perhaps I need to show you where it hasn’t happened?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Does saying Joe is senile and ruining the country with his policies dehumanize him? "Maga Rednecks" is a phrase you use. Do you think that is bigoted? A doctor was in the crowd that tried to save the Dad's life protecting his family. Was he a Maga Redneck?The tone is way more hysterical on the American left about Trump. Look at how upset the diehards were in 2016 to understand how this happens.

This woman is famous for getting PTSD from the internet.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Wtf are you talking about Twizzle? I literally said he had some form of assistance. There is no conspiracy in my post, I literally said maybe not as nefarious, or maybe.

Have you had 20 beers?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lol.

I note how you (and I'mTheClown) are suddenly on this bandwagon, but were silent about similar behaviour dehumanising opponents over the last decade coming from Trump himself.

I don't think anyone here said anything remotely like what you've claimed in the thread today, champ.
Sure champ, provide an example. Or do I need to provide proof it never happened? The only dehumanisation I remember was his comments about MS-13 scumbags sneaking into the US of A.

ImTheMan

Juniors
The real conspiracy known at the moment is Trump's team claimed they have been rejected for additional protection as it clearly was inadequate. What will come out of the hearings as true?
I think it will be pretty easy for Trump to prove this if true.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Wtf are you talking about Twizzle? I literally said he had some form of assistance. There is no conspiracy in my post, I literally said maybe not as nefarious, or maybe.

Have you had 20 beers?

lol, so you've edited this 3 times in the last 8 minutes

he may have, or he may not have according to someone who wasn't there but he was a sniper in the army, and from that, all you see is that he did have assistance

no conspiracy theory huh ?

ImTheMan

Juniors
OK Twizzle, I think if you actually read the article he is more than a "sniper in the army", much more of an expert than you or I. I like your form of trolling though, its humorous at least.

Able to scale the closest, highest point to the stage for a possible sniper to climb if they wanted to for almost two minutes with lots of warning, people, police watching and it's unsecured? Snipers ready to fire at him and he still gets shots off. No bulletproof glass like others usually have. Secret service on audio have no idea where to take him after. Okayyyyy, he probably had some form of assistance perhaps just in the failure of security provided upon request. conspiracy woooo *insert ghost noises*

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Last edited:
Sure champ, provide an example. Or do I need to provide proof it never happened?
Didn't we do this dance yesterday, chump?

Provide an example of where you've been silent about Trump's behaviour dehumanising opponents... it's pretty hard to give an example of someone not saying anything.

Guess the onus is on you to prove Trump didn't stoop to the terrible depths of Biden not providing your required threshold of empathy to Trump, before any assassination incident even occurred... which sounds as stupid as I thought when I type out what you seem to be asking here.
The only dehumanisation I remember was his comments about MS-13 scumbags sneaking into the US of A.
Ok then. So you've provided proof that for Trump it did happen - which is the opposite of what it seems like you were trying to do in your first sentence... lol.

#classicpou

Latest posts