What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
Hitler/Dictator returning and Nazis/Deplorables does not evoke the same emotions in an autist as "Crooked Hilary" and "Lyin' Biden" do. Which is more upsetting to you Phantom?

Normal people on the right just go: "Okay you support someone else, who gives a shit, you are still human"

God saved Trump, that is all we can deduce from the probability of that missing.
Oh dear... parroting the neo-con talking points word for word.

Have you seen this vid from a few months back predicting the event and that Trump would find (further find?) God, and all the Christian votes that brings, as a result?

ImTheMan

Juniors
God Bless America, and God Bless DJT!
The land of the free and the home of the brave! YeeeeEeEEEHAweee *cracks whip on my ass*
*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Hitler/Dictator returning and Nazis/Deplorables does not evoke the same emotions in an autist as "Crooked Hilary" and "Lyin' Biden" do. Which is more upsetting to you Phantom?
So we know the shooter was on the spectrum now, do we? And somehow know his stance in relation to Nazi Germany, and the Jewish nation/people too?

Neither descriptors are personally upsetting to me, but seem signs of two people playing exactly the same time-trodden campaigning style of game to galvanise votes. Look for your current idol Dutton to also do more of the same tactic over the next year wherever he can.
Normal people on the right just go: "Okay you support someone else, who gives a shit"
As do normal people "on the left" obviously. The key here being "normal people" - and not the loner nutjob who wore hunting gear and camos to school, and wanted to do something memorable to (perhaps) make that girl that turned him down at the prom think about him differently.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Didn't we do this dance yesterday, chump?

Provide an example of where you've been silent about Trump's behaviour dehumanising opponents... it's pretty hard to give an example of someone not saying anything.

Guess the onus is on you to prove Trump didn't stoop to the terrible depths of Biden not providing your required threshold of empathy to Trump, before any assassination incident even occurred... which sounds as stupid as I thought when I type out what you seem to be asking here.
No you just have to show he did.
Ok then. So you've provided proof that for Trump it did happen - which is the opposite of what it seems like you were trying to do in your first sentence... lol.

#classicpou
The foreign criminal organisation aren’t his political opponents. They’re not even (supposed to be) voters.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Mainstream conspiracies woooo *insert ghost noises*

Mr Musk replied, “Extreme incompetence or it was deliberate. Either way, the SS leadership must resign.”

How was a sniper with a full rifle kit allowed to bear crawl onto the closest roof to a presidential nominee?” asked Human Events senior editor Jack Posobiec.

Hours after the rally, Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson said Congress would conduct a “full investigation of the tragic events of today”.

“The American people deserve to know the truth,” Mr Johnson wrote on X. “We will have Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle and other appropriate officials from DHS and the FBI appear for a hearing before our committees ASAP.”

Last edited:
I'd agree with your last paragraph, but the problem is those descriptions and calls for hysteria come from the top. So no, normal people on the left do espouse Trump is Hitler and is a dictator. Source: https://x.com/JoeBiden/status/1811913524819480810
I still don't think normal people on the left (as opposed to Biden's campaign managers and weirdo politically-involved types like that) espouse that Trump is Hitler.

But Trump is a very dictatorial leader.... source: his first term presidency.
Right before the shooting? Of course that riles up someone autistic or a loner, for example. 14 million viewed that
There's a whole lot of loners out there that a) don't get riled up about anything and b) don't have guns. We're talking about a hunting clothes or camo-wearing loner, probably the riskiest type, with some presumed mental health condition - the types that armies usually love to recruit.

No you just have to show he did.
Lol, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

monty python boo GIF

The foreign criminal organisation aren’t his political opponents. They’re not even (supposed to be) voters.
What are you talking about there? Sorry, I can't see how it links to my post you quoted or to the general discussion.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I still don't think normal people on the left (as opposed to Biden's campaign managers and weirdo politically-involved types like that) espouse that Trump is Hitler.

But Trump is a very dictatorial leader.... source: his first term presidency.

There's a whole lot of loners out there that a) don't get riled up about anything and b) don't have guns. We're talking about a hunting clothes or camo-wearing loner, probably the riskiest type, with some presumed mental health condition - the types that armies usually love to recruit.
Here’s you sharing your vast experience of war movies again! Mental health is a big part of screening at recruitment, and they neither want people with mental illness nor do they want loners. But these types might be overrepresented in the kind of people knocked back by Western militaries.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
For dimwits like @Pou still lamely trying to question whether or not registering to vote in Republican primaries means the shooter had any Republican political views, I'll just leave this link here.

I’ll stick with the facts thanks. This guy gave his money to the Democrats and then fired at the Republican presidential candidate. But it’s nice to know his “motive remains unclear”. Maybe he thought shooting Trump in the head would help his campaign.

Gronk

Staff member
I’ll stick with the facts thanks. This guy gave his money to the Democrats and then fired at the Republican presidential candidate. But it’s nice to know his “motive remains unclear”. Maybe he thought shooting Trump in the head would help his campaign.
I posted the facts. He gave $15 to ActBlue when he was in high school.

Since he has been voting age, he has been a registered republican.

=================

Way too much spin going on here. All of a sudden this dumb shit funeral home worker has been playing 3D chess by donating here and registering there. It’s like how the gun lobby across the world point to Martin Bryant (Port Arthur) being a red flag operation by sneaky deep state merkins, because guns.

Most likely that his motivation was notoriety and suicide by cop. Trump / Biden were interchangeable in his messed up head.

The only thing that should be focused on is the dumb f**k that was in charge of perimeter security.

Gronk

Staff member
So Clarence Thomas, the Trump appointed supreme court judge who has been receiving bribes for years, not long ago wrote an opinion that a “special counsel” appointments are unlawful.

So the classified documents case where Trump was charged for perverting the cause of justice by not giving them back, fibbing about shit and being a dick is being adjudicated by another Trump loyalist judge. Today she used that ^^^ ruling to throw out the case being run by special council Jack Smith.

Remember how trump was going to drain the swamp ?

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Stupid American debunks crazy Trump conspiracy theory, then jumps on the hill of another.
crazy.gif

Latest posts