What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It's weird for mine that these RWNJs will support a convicted rapist, felon and suspected pedophile as their leader. To me that says more about them than Trump.

Trump has the ability to entertain a crowd and capture their attention, mostly those who just want some one to follow and they go balls deep in their support as long as they can carry around their penis extensions as a badge of honour.

Not much has changed in that country since the wild west days.

JokerEel

Coach
It's weird for mine that these RWNJs will support a convicted rapist, felon and suspected pedophile as their leader. To me that says more about them than Trump.

Trump has the ability to entertain a crowd and capture their attention, mostly those who just want some one to follow and they go balls deep in their support as long as they can carry around their penis extensions as a badge of honour.

Not much has changed in that country since the wild west days.

Right Wing and Left Wing are both f**ked as they support Trump or Biden.

Here’s you sharing your vast experience of war movies again!
No, it was just a throwaway line...

Fishing Reeling In GIF by Yung Bae

Mental health is a big part of screening at recruitment, and they neither want people with mental illness nor do they want loners. But these types might be overrepresented in the kind of people knocked back by Western militaries.
Very true. I'm well aware of the range of psychological services provided via the Department of Defence....

I’ll stick with the facts thanks. This guy gave his money to the Democrats and then fired at the Republican presidential candidate.
But you missed out the middle fact that, that he a registered as a Republican voter.
But it’s nice to know his “motive remains unclear”. Maybe he thought shooting Trump in the head would help his campaign.
There's a lot of maybes... maybe he just wanted to show those who reportedly wouldn't let him on the school rifle team because he was a bad shot.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Right Wing and Left Wing are both f**ked as they support Trump or Biden.

yeah, most things they do in that country is based on whether they are left or right leaning, very political country

333 million people and these 2 are the best they could come up with

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Since he has been voting age, he has been a registered republican.

Jennifer Green is a registered Republican in Wyoming, even though she is not a conservative. She said the state’s closed primaries leave voters with few choices in a place where the GOP sweeps general elections.

“To have a voice in politics, you kind of need to be a Republican,” she told NPR.

Green said this strategy has allowed her to weigh in on some pivotal primary races. For example, when former Congresswoman Liz Cheney was up for reelection in 2022, Green said she wanted to be sure to vote for her.

“I despise Liz Cheney, her politics, and we disagree on just about everything,” she said. “But in the primaries, I voted for her because she was right on the Jan. 6 hearings and she will go down [on] the right side of history.”

Bandwagon

Staff member
Just f**king Lolz at the re-writing of history here regards "the Left" being responsible for current state of political discourse in the US.

You'd have to have had your head in the sand for the last 15 years or so to even remotely believe that to be true.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Jennifer Green is a registered Republican in Wyoming, even though she is not a conservative. She said the state’s closed primaries leave voters with few choices in a place where the GOP sweeps general elections.

“To have a voice in politics, you kind of need to be a Republican,” she told NPR.

Green said this strategy has allowed her to weigh in on some pivotal primary races. For example, when former Congresswoman Liz Cheney was up for reelection in 2022, Green said she wanted to be sure to vote for her.

“I despise Liz Cheney, her politics, and we disagree on just about everything,” she said. “But in the primaries, I voted for her because she was right on the Jan. 6 hearings and she will go down [on] the right side of history.”

That's all great mate, but really what does it have to do with a voter in Pennsylvania? It's a completely different kettle of fish being a swing state.

If you're engaged enough in the process in a swing state with closed primaries to join a party, what is the advantage to you in denying yourself a vote in your party's primary by joining the opposition?

That makes little to no sense.

ImTheMan

Juniors
RWNJs will support a convicted rapist

convicted rapist, felon and suspected pedophile as their leader
Going to need multiple sources on that one mate, especially for the first and last. Really looking out for you tbh. I can give you a child sniffing montage of Biden for minutes on end in a compilation though, it's already in this thread. Especially the convicted part. Reality is slowly sipping away again. Talk about your conspiracies, is there a left wing Q. A court ruling source would be good on the convicted one, not suspected.

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Gronk

Staff member

Hasty generalisation.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Also Twizzle, calling a whole group (Approx half of America) nutjobs is the most bigoted thing you could probably do. So tolerant and virtuous, such a good leftwinger you are.

"The jury unanimously sided with Carroll in finding Trump liable for sexual abuse and defamation, but ruled he was not liable for rape. While the case took place in federal court, it was considered under the New York penal code, which only considers an attack "rape" if a person forces his genitals into another person."

Any other commentary is just politically charged, that is the law. And like with Hayne, absolutely unfounded. Keep thinking that people are voting for the person and not the policies. It has been a very good coping mechanism obviously to pretend that a large amount of people are blinded by the charisma of a "dictator". I'm sorry but it has always been the policies, not many went "ohhh rich celeb is making me want to vote for him, mmm much charisma". They just don't like what the elites represent, an obvious disdain for the working class deplorables.

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

ImTheMan

Juniors
Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

From your own source.
God bless you Twizzle.
Definitely another Gotcha.