What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think this is an opportunity for the club to draw a line in the sand with Isaac Moses.

Tell Mitch Moses we'll make an exception for him, because we don't want to cause family issues. But the others can either choose the club or Isaac. The rest he has at the club aren't worse the hassle.
100%

f**k Issac off.

Mitchell is the only one that should be in his stable after this debacle to deal with.

He is trouble that just destroys clubs

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm not saying Talagi hasn't signed elsewhere - but wouldn't it make sense for him to see who our new coach is, and even speak to him, before re-committing to the Eels?

With Ryles possibly starting with us next week, we may be able to convince him to stay.

I know if I was a player, I wouldn't re-sign for a coachless club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm not saying Talagi hasn't signed elsewhere - but wouldn't it make sense for him to see who our new coach is, and even speak to him, before re-committing to the Eels?

With Ryles possibly starting with us next week, we may be able to convince him to stay.

I know if I was a player, I wouldn't re-sign for a coachless club.
We’ve been coachless for a long long time.

JokerEel

Coach
If we Lose Blaize then whatever..

If Guthos can get his knee right in the off-season.

He can stay at fullback we have Lomax and Penisini at centre Sivo on 1 wing we just need to find a second winger..

Brown and Moses as our halves so if Blaize wants to piss off then good take your shit house manager with you.

Give Twidle the CUP fullback gig next season and develop him into our long term 1.

Develop Dick and AMS on the wings with Russell as 1 centre in CUP.

Avenger

Immortal
If we Lose Blaize then whatever..

If Guthos can get his knee right in the off-season.

He can stay at fullback we have Lomax and Penisini at centre Sivo on 1 wing we just need to find a second winger..

Brown and Moses as our halves so if Blaize wants to piss off then good take your shit house manager with you.

Give Twidle the CUP fullback gig next season and develop him into our long term 1.

Develop Dick and AMS on the wings with Russell as 1 centre in CUP.
This is typical with Isaac Moses negotiations being played out in the media. He did it with Gutherson and his cousin and now he is doing with Blaize. It’s deadline time soon. This kid and his manager are starting to get on my nerves.

Delboy

First Grade
If the Talagi bros sign elsewhere, then MON should vacate the Eels immediately. He’s failed to sell the opportunity with too many juniors and allowed the roster to deteriorate, certainly the coach had input , but negotiations go through his chair and think it’s past time for a reset of that position.

oldmancraigy

Coach
If the Talagi bros sign elsewhere, then MON should vacate the Eels immediately. He’s failed to sell the opportunity with too many juniors and allowed the roster to deteriorate, certainly the coach had input , but negotiations go through his chair and think it’s past time for a reset of that position.

Quoted for truth

Stagger eel

Staff member
Im starting to believe MON is doing an exceptional job and not buckling into Isaac Moses demands for blaze’s signature. If he goes elsewhere so be it. The club is bigger than a manager and his rookie

....or not buckling into any player manager for that matter!

f**k it, what's a few spots in the roster that a couple of part time footballers can easily fill?

Delboy

First Grade
Im starting to believe MON is doing an exceptional job and not buckling into Isaac Moses demands for blaze’s signature. If he goes elsewhere so be it. The club is bigger than a manager and his rookie
Shouldn’t have got that far, options and a failure to sell the club as a pathway etc , not the first junior that has happened to .

chiefy1

Bench

Yeah, so why doesn't a professional football club go into a season without a back up half-back ? Mon is partly responsible as was bush arthur

Delboy

First Grade
Yeah, so why doesn't a professional football club go into a season without a back up half-back ? Mon is partly responsible as was bush arthur
Add that to a short roster for at least 2 years , and forced to play RMC players in the NRL side due to lack of depth , but he does have a shedload of academic qualifications.

Rocket man

Juniors
Im sure if Blaise and his family wanted him to stay he could tell his Manager to get the deal done.
If we withdraw our offer for Blaise let the media know so his manager can't play us against other clubs.

gaffer

Juniors
i love to see Brian Smith with this job