What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
Just want to know If there are ramifications to editing other peoples online content purporting to be them to something homophobic, for a friend
If you want me to do that for you Gronk the least you can do is ask.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Just want to know If there are ramifications to editing other peoples online content purporting to be them to something homophobic, for a friend
If you want me to do that for you Gronk the least you can do is ask.
Mods can see all edits and all versions. Do you have an allegation? @Twizzle

ImTheMan

Juniors
Mods can see all edits and all versions. Do you have an allegation? @Twizzle
If the autocorrect of penis* is an "accident", no. If I posted that you sucked a penis is that okay or would it be removed? Is there something wrong with that if someone does ,whoever changed the filter?
A bit weird tbh in a political thread most commonly only frequented by several left wing circlejerkers

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Makes me wonder why the SMH are focused on "alcohol related" matters, when it is not the major cause. In fact non alcohol related DV assaults are 3 times higher in NSW (74% vs 26%).

Is it because they found that the stats on Northern Beaches, Sydney, Woollahra and Mosman councils etc would be better click bait ?
sherlock.gif

Don't get me wrong, grog plays a part of DV, however it would appear that being a merkin plays a bigger part.

View attachment 91165

I suspect DV is more likely to be reported in wealthier suburbs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I figured that was the case and it's easy to think that way without a practical understanding of what is involved in a farm pest scenario.

If you have inherited Grandpa's guns that are of excellent quality (or not) that he taught you how to shoot with and you still enjoy to shoot when Why the f**k not?
If you have the means to buy a nice firearm, either because it is a historically famous, well made and accurate firearm or just something that looks great and shoots fairly well, then why the f**k not?
Some people collect stamps. Some people collect porcelain dolls. People collect all kinds of shit that they have lots of interest in and brings them great joy. Why should a law abiding, registered firearms connoisseur be denied the same right to do so just because someone who has no real world experience or appreciation for those firearms, collectively with their political likeminded mates, decide it should be so?
I agree. Guns are fun.

ImTheMan

Juniors
what's irrational is being brainwashed by a convicted felon/rapist from another country
Where the USA goes, Australia goes. Minus your baseless claims, how are my few hundred posts that could be attributed to U.S Politics any different to the "brainwashing from another country" attributed to the thousands titulating yourselves about Biden in this thread? BTW you have no idea what my citizenship is, a bit presumptuous.

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
Is making me sip penis instead of penis* against the rule of no adult content? Yes or no? Just want to know where debate can go from here on out

*Sips penis**
Cheers!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
An equal opportunity (dead) assassin, it now seems...

That search history won't play well into some people's narratives of the shooting, blaming the left wing and media for enabling disrespectful opinions of Trump...
f**king really? The Venn diagram of people I Google and the people I shoot at political rallies doesn’t have a lot of overlap.

f**king really? The Venn diagram of people I Google and the people I shoot at political rallies doesn’t have a lot of overlap.
Oh dear, denying even what the investigators are uncovering...

Is their discovery of the shooter's claim on gaming platform Steam naming the date and urging people to watch what will unfolds enough for you? Or will you latch onto some obscure angle to try and lamely argue against it's significance too...

ImTheMan

Juniors
Ok. Let's play finish the story, the type of game you used to play in the last year you completed at school. I'll start the first paragraph:

Political satire:

Gronk reaches for his first taste of penis* in the morning, as a tear runs down his face onto his penis*. He loads up LU and YouTube to watch reruns of Jimmy Fallon reassuring him that Trump would definitely never be president. He starts bashing his hand against his penis*, shaking his penis* vigorously as he seethes with rage about "the state of another country he does not belong to". He will definitely never leave his echo chamber bubbles and see what others could see, the drunken circle jerk must continue indefinitely. His friend Twizzle's penis* is all that he needs and craves for. Gronk couldn't afford to buy his own penis* so he used GoFundME and Shorten's NDIS to get some penis* for him and Twizzle to enjoy with his other Geezer Pleasers. *I hope I can get ITM over for some penis* too, maybe if I change a filter he can show me what a real man's penis* tastes like* - he thinks to himself as he takes another morning mouthful of penis* as the sun barely streams into basement laden with Pop Vinyl's and lots of penis* photos from Bandwagon.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh dear, denying even what the investigators are uncovering...

Is their discovery of the shooter's claim on gaming platform Steam naming the date and urging people to watch what will unfolds enough for you? Or will you latch onto some obscure angle to try and lamely argue against it's significance too...

Nothing in there about shooting anyone except Trump. Mate you are drowning in bullshit. Don’t let go of those straws you’re clutching at.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
DV victims in less wealthy suburbs lack agency ?
There’s that. Divorce/separation makes people poorer and they are unlikely to have the same financial buffers. They are also more likely to have a cultural acceptance of DV. Plus they are less likely to be aware of all the new definitions. How many working class men will complain to police about emotional abuse or coercive control when he gets laid off and his partner is the sole income? Close to zero I reckon. But men like you would be all over it Gronk.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ok. Let's play finish the story, the type of game you used to play in the last year you completed at school. I'll start the first paragraph:

Political satire:

Gronk reaches for his first taste of penis* in the morning, as a tear runs down his face onto his penis*. He loads up LU and YouTube to watch reruns of Jimmy Fallon reassuring him that Trump would definitely never be president. He starts bashing his hand against his penis*, shaking his penis* vigorously as he seethes with rage about "the state of another country he does not belong to". He will definitely never leave his echo chamber bubbles and see what others could see, the drunken circle jerk must continue indefinitely. His friend Twizzle's penis* is all that he needs and craves for. Gronk couldn't afford to buy his own penis* so he used GoFundME and Shorten's NDIS to get some penis* for him and Twizzle to enjoy with his other Geezer Pleasers. *I hope I can get ITM over for some penis* too, maybe if I change a filter he can show me what a real man's penis* tastes like* - he thinks to himself as he takes another morning mouthful of penis* as the sun barely streams into basement laden with Pop Vinyl's and lots of penis* photos from Bandwagon.
Solid story. 8/10. Could have done with more penis.

Latest posts