What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member

I reckon this is the biggest wanker I have seen have a blues jersey on.

100 days before QLD vote this muppet out.
I know you didn't like the last lady.

This bloke has only had the keys for 200 days.

You don't like him because he's labor or he's done something bad in the last 200 days ?

King-Gutho94

Coach

You don't like him because he's labor or he's done something bad in the last 200 days ?
He is a child.

The way some of those politicians premier or deputy premier in his case carried on during Covid I haven't forgotten about.

He is the last remaining peanut from that era still in a position of power.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

He’s an embarrassment, biggest muppet premier since Rob Porridge.

Not a fan of opposition bloke but he just needs to not shit his pants and he has the gig. He has no policies either but he’s not Miles and that’s all he needs to do to get the gig.

Gronk

Staff member
He is a child.

The way some of those politicians premier or deputy premier in his case carried on during Covid I haven't forgotten about.

He is the last remaining peanut from that era still in a position of power.
He’s an embarrassment, biggest muppet premier since Rob Porridge.

Not a fan of opposition bloke but he just needs to not shit his pants and he has the gig. He has no policies either but he’s not Miles and that’s all he needs to do to get the gig.
Yeah but what did he do to piss people off ? What happened during covid ? What did he do or what should he have done ?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah but what did he do to piss people off ? What happened during covid ? What did he do or what should he have done ?

Being a halfwit and a smartarse.

A person in that position shouldn't be acting like a goose.

How many people missed out on seeing dying relatives during that time and all he can do rip up a legimate bill that NSW were owed from quarantine and act all high and mighty.

It was embarrassing

ImTheMan

Juniors
Not even bribing his electorate with free electricity can get QLD to forgive him for Albo's and subsequently Palachooks COL crisis caused by Covid decision making. Looks like "but muh economy" memes during Covid were ironically on point. Biden was not even wearing a mask anymore as he left his plane to enter isolation I.e is put out to pasture by the Democrats

All smoke and mirrors

Gronk

Staff member

Being a halfwit and a smartarse.

A person in that position shouldn't be acting like a goose.

How many people missed out on seeing dying relatives during that time and all he can do rip up a legimate bill that NSW were owed from quarantine and act all high and mighty.

It was embarrassing
Ah, the closing of the border. Did Qld close their borders any more than other states between July and Dec 2020 ?

Some commentators suggested that Morrison's support for New South Wales sending a bill to Queensland could have been a strategy to apply political pressure on the Palaszczuk government, particularly given the proximity to elections and the political landscape. I wonder, did NSW send a bill to any other states ?