What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
The Filter Dilemma
Chapter 3
Fictional Political Satire/Fanfiction,

(This is a story about whis key the alcohol, it's up to mods to remove the vulgar filter. I am LITERALLY using the word whi skey, it is about two men drinking together. Fix your filter. My posting history attests to my love of this drink.)

Biden sits waiting, holding his nice, cold penis*. The temptation for a penis* is overwhelming. Gronk crawls over slowly, almost begging him for his penis*. Although Twizzle and Bandwagon know a thing or two about penis*, they aren't a seasoned, old veteran like this. Mr B. shudders uncontrollable as he can barely keep his penis* still.

"What's Wrong Mr B?" asked Gronk. "CNN and Jimmy said that Trumptards were lying about you not being able to control your penis*," he followed up, moving his hand over to the penis* to keep it still.

Biden sat up straight, ready to tell him the truth about how the penis* would need to be swallowed that night. Right when he was about to talk a dramatic earthquake ruptured out. He almost had his penis* in his mouth but Gronk was jarred awake by the sound of something quite concerning.

Peering out his window, Gronk's hand on Biden's penis*, Hulk Hogan was smashing on the door of his house, tearing his shirt off manically as his favorite penis* flailed down his body.

"No"! Gronk cried. But it was too late. Trump the dictator had taken note of Gronk's LU posts and had sent his henchmen with a giant penis* to end Gronk's dream sequence. It was time to face reality. penis* had been banned on the first day Trump took office, and he had no qualms in taking political prisoners. It was time for Gronk to see what penis* taste like in a cell.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ah, the closing of the border. Did Qld close their borders any more than other states between July and Dec 2020 ?

Some commentators suggested that Morrison's support for New South Wales sending a bill to Queensland could have been a strategy to apply political pressure on the Palaszczuk government, particularly given the proximity to elections and the political landscape. I wonder, did NSW send a bill to any other states ?
It's got nothing to do with other states.

To see someone being paid by tax payers money act like a goose and show no respect to the situation is what irks me.

It's clear that you will defend labor as much you will BA.

At the end of the day I don't have a side I praise and crictise, policy, decision making and behaviour from the pollies.

All politicians especially in Australia are as weak as piss since I have started voting in 2012.

I gave Chris Minns a wrap 2 weeks ago for his move to ban retail on ANZAC day.

So it's not just Libs or Labor i judge pollies on there actions no matter what side.

I dont think there are many in Australia state or federal no matter what side they are on can hold there heads up high in the last 10-15 years and say they have done a good job.

Latest posts