What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I like to play with the far left and right as they can only see what their leaders are showing them.

Almost cult like 😉
Yep, the far right and the far left are just as crazy as each other. Perfect gif that describes them.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Gronk

Staff member
I like to play with the far left and right as they can only see what their leaders are showing them.

Almost cult like 😉
Yep, the far right and the far left are just as crazy as each other. Perfect gif that describes them.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF
It's cute that you both see yourselves as neutral moderates who are in a position to pass your judgement on people.

I know your politics FFS.

JokerEel

Coach
It's cute that you both see yourselves as neutral moderates who are in a position to pass your judgement on people.

I know your politics FFS.

My Politics is/are my own ass to be honest.

Nothing we do is ever making a difference Politicians will tell you they are here for the people but we all know it's bullshit and they are here for their golden handshake (Aussie politics) or to be seen until they die (US politics)

Latest posts