What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Were setting the cap management for 16 other clubs to follow.

I cant believe no one else has cottoned on yet.

You get players to sign for less give them a PO as an incentive then when the PO comes up they will naturally want more so they drag out talks for most of the year & then they f**k off anyway.

How good are Parra no wonder were so well run coming 16th atm.
Just as well we have the Frank Ponisiiiiii of the west, otherwise we’d be really f**ked.

JokerEel

Coach
The irony is that we are basically bottom and have little room under the cap to sign players for 2025. That isn’t the sign of a well run club, who’s responsible for for cap management, the HoF signed off by the CEO and chairman .

How smart are they ?

Relying on someone from the Tigpies and hired by the chairman and CE0 has worked out well !

I would say we have money we just don't have any quality to sign for 2025..

We will sign shit players next year to fill in but get dragged over the coals by their managers to sign 2-3 year deals.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Some of you blokes need to harden the fk up, if you’re joining me in the Ryles Revolution!

Fk Blaize… said it weeks and weeks ago, not particularly bothered if he leaves. It’s one less Isaac Moses issue to deal with and we made him a more than reasonable offer.

The kid can’t defend and isn’t lightning quick. Can certainly sniff out a try.

The bottom line is, if they don’t want to be here, we don’t fking want them here!

Agreed.

Blaize thinks he's Jamie Lyon mk II.

Dude can't catch bombs, or tackle.

He may get there one day, but we don't have time for him to develop that - really, fundamentally important - part of his game.

Drop him to NSW Cup, and move on.

JokerEel

Coach
@jo
Yes he will. Laurie is garbage

One minute Hooper is talking shit the next he on point..

Laurie isn't shit need to watch more Panfers games was on fire prior to the HIA on the weekend.

Won't play fullback next year has speed and can defend something Blaize doesn't have.

EelEtric

Juniors
With Talagi leaving, it is very exciting to think about what we might end up with in 2025.
The key for Ryles is to get some of our underperforming forwards back into form, and to plug the holes we have in the backs and at hooker with some astute buys now that there is something like $1M+ available.

Imagine if we grabbed To'o and say Brailey and Ryles managed to get Sivo and Penisini back into 2022 form.

1. Gutho
2. Sivo or Simmonson
3. Penisini
4. Lomax
5. To'o
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. RCG
9. Brailey
10. Joffa
11. Kelma
12. Matterson
13. Hopgood

14. Hands
15. Paulo
16. Moretti
17. Guymer/Cartwright
18. Lane

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Some of you blokes need to harden the fk up, if you’re joining me in the Ryles Revolution!

Fk Blaize… said it weeks and weeks ago, not particularly bothered if he leaves. It’s one less Isaac Moses issue to deal with and we made him a more than reasonable offer.

The kid can’t defend and isn’t lightning quick. Can certainly sniff out a try.

The bottom line is, if they don’t want to be here, we don’t fking want them here!
IMG_9683.gif

yy_cheng

Coach
If we are giving $500k to blaize, give To'o another $150k
Vinavaloo for Sivo's cash

1. Dyl
2. -- To'o
3. Will
4. Lomax
5. -- Vinavaloo
6. Guth
7. Moses

Backups : Bailey, Russell, AMS, Dick, Tago

JokerEel

Coach
With Talagi leaving, it is very exciting to think about what we might end up with in 2025.
The key for Ryles is to get some of our underperforming forwards back into form, and to plug the holes we have in the backs and at hooker with some astute buys now that there is something like $1M+ available.

Imagine if we grabbed To'o and say Brailey and Ryles managed to get Sivo and Penisini back into 2022 form.

1. Gutho
2. Sivo or Simmonson
3. Penisini
4. Lomax
5. To'o
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. RCG
9. Brailey
10. Joffa
11. Kelma
12. Matterson
13. Hopgood

14. Hands
15. Paulo
16. Moretti
17. Guymer/Cartwright
18. Lane

16th

Paulo
Lane
Carty
Brailey

All not good

To'o won't be coming

yy_cheng

Coach

1. Gutho
2. Sivo or Simmonson
3. Penisini
4. Lomax
5. To'o
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. RCG
9. Brailey
10. Joffa
11. Kelma
12. Matterson
13. Hopgood

14. Hands
15. Paulo
16. Moretti
17. Guymer/Cartwright
18. Lane
For mine Carty on edge. He leads our kick chases. Matto a better middle

EelEtric

Juniors
For mine Carty on edge. He leads our kick chases. Matto a better middle
Yeah but we need to include our young and exuberant middles like Moretti and Guymer. Matto can move to the middle to spell Hopgood and Cartwright (isn't a starter IMHO) can come onto the edge at the 30th minute.

EelEtric

Juniors
16th

Paulo
Lane
Carty
Brailey

All not good

To'o won't be coming
I have Lane in 18 so who cares. Paulo and Carty are better off the bench than starting and despite what anyone says, Brailey is probably still better than Ryley Smith or Meni Luke at present (and anyone else I can think of that might be available).

Pazza

First Grade
Everytime a highly touted player comes off contract at our club, It goes to shit. Makes my stomach turn how close we were to losing Moses.

MON has to go, he has shown nothing so far that he has the ability to be a competent HOF.

chiefy1

Bench
The only thing that has developed at this club is a bunch of losers that have NFI what success looks like.

Jason Ryles must be sitting there regretting every decision he has made since applying for the job and accepting it.

Why ? our centre and halves positions are set already.

Blaze isn't a fullback or winger. Have you seen his pace. Did you see how Bradman best carved him up twice? Best put 20m on the kent. Go watch the tape.

It's an absolute great move by Ryles not to get sucked in to the Talagi hype.

People don't know what they're talking about

Pazza

First Grade
Why,m? our centre and halves positions are set already Blaze isn't a fullback or winger. Have you seem his pace. Did you see how Bradman best carved him up twice?

It's an absolute great move by Ryles not to get sucked in to the Talagi hype.

People don't know what they're talking about

He must be pretty average. The Panthers, a struggling organisation

TheParraboy

Staff member
So im trying to get GF tix 😍

Non ticketed member have access from 1pm, buy my number doest work
ticketed members from 9am

Anyone else have trouble getting tix, or am I in the wrong place ? 😁

EDIT: All good just seen an email, need password not member number
cheers

King-Gutho94

Coach
Interesting thing is what the club & Ryles do now.

It could have been just BS dribble from journos but i suspect there was a deliberate ploy/leak from someone at the club last week to put Gutho on notice and sell Blaize his future that he would be the fullback from next year along with the Moses captaincy.

It came from multiple journos and when there is smoke there is fire.

Thats now gone down the drain it will be interesting where everything sits now.