What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Would you all think less of me if I admitted I think Kamala is kinda hot?
Dude!!

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Gronk

Staff member
Trump looks done as well we can agree on that, it’s embarrassing that the two options are a narcissistic hateful old man or a dopey giggling Jackal. And we complain about our leaders.
The fact America still don't have a decent option is just downright embarrassing.

Trump or Harris whatever happens nobody is winning except for social media with the memes & jokes.

I have seen this angle often and there are frequent social media "posters" who say that there are no good options, when pressed, tend to "reluctantly" say that they would vote for Trump because <reasons>. It's a Russian bot farm initiative.

*Foster voter apathy: By convincing people that no candidates are worth voting for, it discourages participation in the electoral process. Lower voter turnout often benefits specific candidates or parties, depending on which demographic is more likely to stay home.
*Promote a favored candidate: By subtly promoting Trump (or any other candidate) as the least bad option or the only realistic choice, these bots nudge voters towards a specific decision while appearing to maintain neutrality.
*Manipulate undecided voters: Those who are disengaged or undecided may be swayed by this narrative. If a person feels there are no good choices but repeatedly hears one candidate framed as slightly better, they may end up gravitating toward that candidate out of resignation.

JokerEel

Coach
The fact America still don't have a decent option is just downright embarrassing.

Trump or Harris whatever happens nobody is winning except for social media with the memes & jokes.

I am going to enjoy the next 4 years either way.

Trump gets in everyone loses their minds about his history but just forgets what he is going to do for the USA and the world while continuing to keep his mates rich but doesn't BS about it..

Harris gets in there is another 4 years of the world going to shit as she runs things to keep the rich.. rich and pretends she is doing for the good of the people...

Gronk

Staff member
I am going to enjoy the next 4 years either way.

Trump gets in everyone loses their minds about his history but just forgets what he is going to do for the USA and the world while continuing to keep his mates rich but doesn't BS about it..

Harris gets in there is another 4 years of the world going to shit as she runs things to keep the rich.. rich and pretends she is doing for the good of the people...
You've shown your colours now. No more of this fencing sitting act.

JokerEel

Coach
Trump is a wanker of the highest order and the fact the USA have to choose between him and Harris is ridiculous for 2024 and it shows what a shit show the world has become.

This is the Trump and Harris supporters when one of them get in ....
1000002478.png

Bandwagon

Staff member
Well look who their other best option was??

They were afraid to hand it over and now she’s their best option??

Do better America ffs!!

Harris isn't there because she's their best option, she's there because she's the only option that could access the Donations they'd already fund raised under the Biden / Harris Pacs.

Anyone else and the GOP woulda done their best to lock that coin up until at least after the election.

hindy111

Post Whore
Q: In a study of Aussie political opinions / positions, what would happen if we were to decide the Harris v Trump election?

A: Harris by a landslide. Trump voters are atypical male One Nation supporters. Harris the rest.

False.
I voted Albo
I'd also vote Trump over that foul thing

hindy111

Post Whore
Harris isn't there because she's their best option, she's there because she's the only option that could access the Donations they'd already fund raised under the Biden / Harris Pacs.

Anyone else and the GOP woulda done their best to lock that coin up until at least after the election.

I've heard she is there cause she is good her with umm. Lets leave it there.

hindy111

Post Whore
What is the point of such a stupid comparison? We aren't living in the US and have nothing intelligent to offer on either candidate. One of the dumbest articles I have ever read. @hineyrulz could have written something about how he sniffs BA's farts and it would have been superior journalism.

Aussies are just so smart and Americans are just so dumb. Haven't you heard?

The funny thing is I've met plenty of very smart Amercians. Heaps understand what's going on. We are naive for thinking they are dumb

Bandwagon

Staff member
Aussies are just so smart and Americans are just so dumb. Haven't you heard?

The funny thing is I've met plenty of very smart Amercians. Heaps understand what's going on. We are naive for thinking they are dumb

The problem with yanks is not that they're dumber than Aussies, it's just that there's so many of them and they're not at all shy about it.

We all have our share of stupid, their stupid is just a lot louder.