What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
Not relevant to you.

But potentially relevant to future planning and targeting of services and information campaigns etc - as has been previously pointed out in this thread.

Everyone knows in Sydney that majority of the Lgbtq+ live around inner west and Darlinghurst. The rest are just sprinkled here and there.

Where would of you assumed they live prior to this census?
Wherever they wanted to...?

I think it's never been illegal for "the gays" to own property, continue to live with their family, or rent property in any particular suburbs - except maybe the Shire and Hills District bible belts...

Oxford Street is not what it used to be in the 90s. I know and have met plenty of suburban LGBTQ folk. None of this is relevant to your opposition to the question being available for people to answer if they choose in the census.

hindy111

Post Whore
Wherever they wanted to...?

I think it's never been illegal for "the gays" to own property, continue to live with their family, or rent property in any particular suburbs - except maybe the Shire and Hills District bible belts...

Oxford Street is not what it used to be in the 90s. I know and have met plenty of suburban LGBTQ folk. None of this is relevant to your opposition to the question being available for people to answer if they choose in the census.

And once they confirm the inner west is the most concentrated how will it change things here? As I said I live here. Nobody here cares what you are or do.

And once they confirm the inner west is the most concentrated how will it change things here? As I said I live here. Nobody here cares what you are or do.
It simply provides hard evidence data, rather than anecdotal opinion. Nothing to get you Sky After Dark/Daily Mail/2GB knickers in a knot about.

And there'll be an "I'd rather not say" option, or an option to skip over the question if you're not comfortable answering it... or if you are scared Albo will know that most people of our age can't get it up anymore no matter what our sexual persuasion.