What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Suitman

Post Whore
Been a long time since at this level.
Israel run the world. America and England back it......

What's happening in the Middle East atm is quite concerning. Iran getting more involved will just antagonize the West and Israel even further.
I'd like to think (and hope) that the world order can chill this shite out because what we don't need is another global conflict.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes, as we all know there was a long-lasting peace in the Middle East before Biden/Harris came into power.

Won't be long till the pair start sending troops and asking us to do the same to back them.
I hope we refuse and stay put of it. We need peace

T.S Quint

Coach

Did you see the post I was relying to?
Hindy111 inferring that Biden/Harris are somehow responsible for the recent wars in the world.

As if Israel and Palestine haven’t been warring for decades. Or the China/Taiwan situation which is not a recent thing.

Just another way for Hindy111 to put shit on Labor/Democrats despite always saying he doesn’t know much about politics.

hindy111

Post Whore
Did you see the post I was relying to?
Hindy111 inferring that Biden/Harris are somehow responsible for the recent wars in the world.

As if Israel and Palestine haven’t been warring for decades. Or the China/Taiwan situation which is not a recent thing.

Just another way for Hindy111 to put shit on Labor/Democrats despite always saying he doesn’t know much about politics.

No. I said they are war mongers. And will fuel the fire rather then try and find peace.
I never suggested they started it. Let Israel fight their own battle.

Everyone wants to put shit on Trump but he has no interest in wars and pulled soldiers from Afghanistan.

music video 80s GIF by Apple Music

T.S Quint

Coach
No. I said they are war mongers. And will fuel the fire rather then try and find peace.
I never suggested they started it. Let Israel fight their own battle.

Everyone wants to put shit on Trump but he has no interest in wars and pulled soldiers from Afghanistan.

Trump has no interest in wars but is all good with Putin invading another country and starting one of his own. How long until he’s sending ‘aid’ to Russia to help him out?

Biden is doing a crap job with the Israel situation, and needs to be more heavy handed with his denouncement of what they are doing over there. They may be allies but this is like watching your mate beat up his girlfriend and just telling him “Hey, dude that’s not cool. Just hit her a bit softer next time.” This doesn’t make him a war monger. Makes him a terrible diplomat though.

Latest posts