What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm sure some people will have issues with it.

Mate I have zero problem problem with it. Good on him. Capitalism is great for people in the game. However it isn't a good look during a housing crisis and people battling to stay afloat. Just like when Morrison went on holidays and then there was a bushfire. Oh my the uproar on here

I'm basically taking the piss out of how left bias some people are on here. I'm suprised they don't see the comedic view of my posts.

Politics has no soul or ethics anymore. It's all about telling merkins what they want to hear and lining their own,friend,families pockets.
Just running a business basically

Gronk

Staff member
But but but but but Dutton!!

I couldn’t give a toss about Dutton, to me he’s unelectable. He’s also not running the country in a housing crisis and if he was he’d be getting far more scrutiny.

But Albo is and to me it’s just dumb atm.
You kinda ignored the fact that the popular eastern cities have had an affordability issue for some time and there is really little that can be done from any government. It's the free market doing what it is doing.

BTW you did the but but Dutton, then launched into a but but Albo. Take a breath.

Sydney Melbourne Brisbane are nice places to live with good wages. Similar cities across the world have expensive housing. What do you really expect anyone to do about it ?

Albo HAS proposed a stop on negative gearing and OMG Voldermort was onto that. He Just passed a housing bill which the LNP and Greens opposed.

Chris Minns has already introduced a cap on the Land Tax threshold in NSW in the 2024/25 budget. Does anyone know what that means ? I tell you what, people with substantial investment properties do.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Take a breath he says. Funny coming from the Big Girls blouse who’s getting upset about everything today.

Maybe go and pull you’ll feel better

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mate I have zero problem problem with it. Good on him. Capitalism is great for people in the game. However it isn't a good look during a housing crisis and people battling to stay afloat. Just like when Morrison went on holidays and then there was a bushfire. Oh my the uproar on here

I'm basically taking the piss out of how left bias some people are on here. I'm suprised they don't see the comedic view of my posts.

Politics has no soul or ethics anymore. It's all about telling merkins what they want to hear and lining their own,friend,families pockets.

we just can't seem to attract those salt of the earth knockabout battlers at the lodge these days, where's Turnbull when you need him.?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Politicians aren't paid exorbitant amounts compared to what you can get in the private sector.

Most people who winge about them being overpaid, doing f**k all etc are dumb merkins who wouldn't hack the pressure for more than a day.

King-Gutho94

Coach
You has so much to talk about??

Great latching on with your brain there, quality Engrish.

Maybe ask @King-Gutho94 for a hand???
I am no help for anyone when it comes to spelling after finding out i was dyslexic this morning.

I may be able to help him count properly though if that helps.

122 days to go before Round 1.

I must have missed the memo that the season started in Mid-February next year.

Not the first weekend in March

Latest posts