What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

T.S Quint

Coach
I did see a few people on Facebook saying she should be put in prison for this.

I mean, sure it’s pretty embarrassing and stupid, but that’s a bit harsh.

Bumped into His Majesty today at the Park.

Me and a couple of stoners chilling with Charlie. 8152A325-0C47-453A-9316-0B84B9A725C4.jpeg

Not shown but there’s a cop in front of me at kissing distance.

I had to show my ID to prove I wasn’t a Senator.

You're basicaly royalty now
AE4E81B3-935C-40BF-9F10-7BA44215B577.jpeg
Half the police force turned up.

I met a special agent, thick Uk accent, he was friendly enough.

FFC5E8C2-5EE1-4AA8-912C-533ACA3EDF58.jpeg
That blonde in the front seas is Camilla.

Lots of smiling and waving. She’s awesome.

Someone down a bit from me brought a pit bull or some kind of fighting dog lol to watch the parade.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I feel for the Trump deputies. Yes they were not held by gun point, I know. But they were loyal and

He is Teflon and he is very good and distancing himself from shit just far enough to avoid significant ramifications. Meanwhile, he keeps his golf courses, penthouses and what happens to the people who were in his corner ?

1729646390675.png

All these people have gone to prison for what they did for him over the years.

1729646604020.png

T.S Quint

Coach
Yeah, nah.
Don't feel sorry for them one bit. They had a chance to walk away when they saw some dodgy shit was being done and they didn't.

If only they had spoken up sooner, but they always get the message too late. You'd think after the first couple of Trump aides were thrown under the bus the rest would get the hint.

Yeah, nah.
Don't feel sorry for them one bit. They had a chance to walk away when they saw some dodgy shit was being done and they didn't.

If only they had spoken up sooner, but they always get the message too late. You'd think after the first couple of Trump aides were thrown under the bus the rest would get the hint.
Scarra.

Except his policy for ending the war in Ukraine is for them to surrender and his buttbuddy Putin can waltz in and take over the whole country.
it doesn’t change the point.

Trump favours some groups in the world capitalist regime over others.

I think Trump has said he’s going to pressure NATO to take a less belligerent approach and accept a Russian land grab of some sort.

That is antithetical to the usual flag waving of the west, which has been restrained.

And which important left wing figures have said can be attributed to US military chiefs, who have been understandably reluctant to give the nod to escalate the war beyond “manageability.”

It would be of interest to know where Russia draws the line. They were pretty angry about the supply of rockets that could hit them in the heartland.

The problem with Putin is that he’s not so easily read.

Latest posts