What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Davo Vs Josh Stuart Fight.

Macca

Coach
This Friday night at Manly Leagues Club Davo is hopping in the ring with Josh Stuart. Cliffy Lyons is also fighting Mark Soden on the night along with 5 other amateur fights.

Go Davo!

Could be worth a look.

Breadman

Juniors
If Bundy gets done I'll be a shattered man.
One drawcard Sharks supporters have is that we had one of the hardest men alive playing for us.
Go BUNDY!!!
Smash the low sock wearing big chinned bastard!!!

SirShire

First Grade
I might be going, he's my brother's coach at De La, think my old man is going to check it out.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
SirShire said:
I might be going, he's my brother's coach at De La, think my old man is going to check it out.

Thats interesting. Maybe he might move on to bigger and better things.

Btw this would be for charity I'd imagine. Which one?

Special K

Coach
We picked up Les in the draft didn't we?

Can somebody explain to me how the draft worked? I assume all off contract players were entered into the draft and the clubs picked from that? If so what number did we take Les with?

millersnose

Post Whore
i remember a game when he was still at souths

they were playing canterbury and he swung a huge uppercut at peter kelly in a scrum

he just missed and clipped kelly's headgear which sailed off 20 feet into the air

awesome stuff

kelly - who was no wimp - backed right off

Breadman

Juniors
carcharias said:
I liked the one he had with Stevo more.

An elephant would've stayed down after that one.
My favourite memory is Davidson laying into the little turd Langer.
I reckon Langer thought he wouldn't attack someone so piss weak, he was very wrong

gunnamatta bay

Referee
millersnose said:
i remember a game when he was still at souths

they were playing canterbury and he swung a huge uppercut at peter kelly in a scrum

he just missed and clipped kelly's headgear which sailed off 20 feet into the air

awesome stuff

kelly - who was no wimp - backed right off

How would he have gone up against Ian Roberts 'punching' power.

dreary

Juniors
Was listening to an interview with MG a few weeks back and he was talking about the only person who really intimidated him on the field was Davo and when ever he was up against him it was like Yes sir, No sir, three bags full sir.

My Favorite Davo memory was a pre-season game I went to in Nambucca Heads, it was against St George and he left two of them unconscious with one punch each at his feet after a tackle.

Macca

Coach
I just did a google image search on the words hard merkin, here is the result

383.jpg

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Nice picture. Shame about the superleague logo. Speaking of which. Why does the club still have that superleague mural in the bar below the peter burns stand?

Latest posts