What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Why do royalists always whine about the cost of becoming a republic? Its F all. Coins all have the value and country of origin stamped on them. Who really cares about the pictures on them? Are we going to immediately change them all to show Charley as King and then Willy, when he dies? The logic there is just nonsensical. The cost Bull shite is just a furfy to give the royalist something to say to justify an outdated antiquated system that IS broke and has been for a long time.

I'm not a royalist but i'm all for a public holiday, do we also get a king's birthday long weekend..lol
Im all for that too! Maybe if they dont go for that we could have a Favourite sons day !? You know I mean theres Queens B'day , Guy falkes day , Fathers day , mothers day , Womens rights day , You name it! Why not "favorite sons" day to honour the poor sons not inheriting the crown ? Surely Andrew deserves at least that little recognition!

Frenzy.

Immortal
There's only ever been 1 Queen

They died when Freddie fell off the perch.

Who's this old bird? The one on the coins?

Should be a Sharks logo on any new coins. With premiers 2022 under it

Generalzod

Immortal
Why do royalists always whine about the cost of becoming a republic? Its F all. Coins all have the value and country of origin stamped on them. Who really cares about the pictures on them? Are we going to immediately change them all to show Charley as King and then Willy, when he dies? The logic there is just nonsensical. The cost Bull shite is just a furfy to give the royalist something to say to justify an outdated antiquated system that IS broke and has been for a long time.
Well said.....I can't believe the outgoing of emotion for this lady people carried on as if it was their own mother that died....I just can't stand the monarchy

Generalzod

Immortal
I also wanted to add did you see how the media try to humanise the Queen as being mother a grand mother a great grand mother, all a load of crap, who hasn’t seen images of a young Charles wanting attention and the Queen just totally ignored him…

Last edited:
RIP Louise Fletcher, who in addition to her Oscar-winning role as the dreaded Nurse Ratchett in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest did her fair share of incredibly strange films, including the much-derided but weirdly fascinating The Exorcist II: The Heretic.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's not much left
'Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' so long, that
Even my mama thinks that my mind is gone

Latest posts