What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Probably playing "Walk right in-Sit right down" at the Pearly gates for him.... Oh wait-- that would probably be the other place.... I hated that song.

Quigs

Immortal
Apparently our Olivia is doing it real hard at the moment. Weeks not months is the prognosis.

taipan

Referee
Daryl Dragon ,the Captain from Captain & Tennile departed on the long flight.

Geez I had the hots for that Tennille.

And the big Yin, Billy Connolly stated he is at the end of the road, with Parkinsons and Prostate Cancer.

snout

First Grade
Olivia comes back swinging at ya quigs.

Not down for the count at all...fighting on

Quigs

Immortal
Geeze the worlds going to be a sadder day when Billy goes to where all foul mouth comedians go.

My favorite Billy line (using LU filter coding)

I am the merkin that put the merkin into country and western

taipan

Referee
Daryl Dragon ,the Captain from Captain & Tennile departed on the long flight.

Geez I had the hots for that Tennille.

And the big Yin, Billy Connolly stated he is at the end of the road, with Parkinsons and Prostate Cancer.

Further trivia, muso buffs certainly know, but Dazza Dragon was once a keyboard player for the Beach Boys.

Quigs

Immortal
It took awhile for the penny to drop that she was the chic on the Fat Pizza show. But I eventually got there.

carcharias

Immortal
Shit eh.
In the mid to late 90's I used to go down to Tama and Bronte in the arvos for a surf or swim. It was always quite the bonus when Annalise would plant herself nearby. She was never afraid to show off her assets and was always up for a chat, if one could cure the drop jaw.

Yeah she was a hottie until the end.

You’ll like this
I’m at home doing a thousand piece Harry Potter jigsaw with my 9year old
Got Spotify playing on the surround sound in the background

On comes Cosmic Psychos f**kwit city.

Latest posts