What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

also very saddened by the passing of Chris Bailey. I saw several line ups of The Saints in the 1980s, and also remember hearing them rehearsing at an old rehearsal studio on Day Street in early 1980 late one Friday evening.

At least we have Ed Keupper carrying on the legacy with The Aints.

bluefox68

Staff member
Went to see Midnight Oil last night - Brisbane Riverstage…

Brilliant!

They obviously mentioned the loss of their bass player Bones Hillman (2020) and also closed the whole set with a mention of Chris Bailey and played a Saints song! Sorry, guys, I didn’t know the song, but it was a cool moment…

Went to see Midnight Oil last night - Brisbane Riverstage…

Brilliant!

They obviously mentioned the loss of their bass player Bones Hillman (2020) and also closed the whole set with a mention of Chris Bailey and played a Saints song! Sorry, guys, I didn’t know the song, but it was a cool moment…
this one mate, this was your gig.
Know Your Product. The Oils have been covering it for a fair while now. Great, great song. The original is the second vid I put up.

bluefox68

Staff member
Legendary band.

The crowd was singing the ‘big’ songs - US Forces, Power and the Passion, Beds are Burning - to the point where Garrett stopped and let us carry it along.

Awesome night. Surely they won’t stick to their ‘retirement from touring’ talk…

Latest posts