What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Oh wow. He was a survivor too. His favorite song was Chop the Pilot by Joan Tradeyourarmin.

Sorry Jack RIP buddy.
Don't get much more Hard core than playing chicken with propeller of a plane! Would have been end of most, enough tickets there to wallow in self pity for rest of life.... BUT Came back strong! Much respect here in spite of dumb arse game he played.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
That name always looks a bit wrong in upper case.

CLINT
Did Clint Reefy ever serve his time at Goulburn. I feel sorry for the halfwit, his heart was always in the right place.

I mean to say who do you know would put the majority of their insurance payout into the Sharks. He should be a life member.

Did Clint Reefy ever serve his time at Goulburn. I feel sorry for the halfwit, his heart was always in the right place.

I mean to say who do you know would put the majority of their insurance payout into the Sharks. He should be a life member.
Jeez Quigs, got me old memory bank going with that one.

Salad days. :)

Quigs

Immortal
R.I.P Cynthia.

Cynthia Albritton, a.k.a. Cynthia Plaster Caster, the legendary artist and "recovering groupie" renowned for the plaster casts she took of many top musicians' erect penises and other body parts died on Thursday 21st April after a long illness. She was 74.

Her collection included Jimi Hendrix, Wayne Kramer of MC5, Pete Shelley of Buzzcocks, Jello Biafra of the Dead Kennedys as well as female breasts from the likes of Letitia Sadier of Stereolab, Sally Timms of the Mekons, Peaches, Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and many others. She later expanded her subjects to include filmmakers and other artists and eventually amassed a collection of 50 plaster phalluses.

I wonder if Cynthia ever got around to doing some of our very own Sharks LU drugf**ked musos who frequent this den of iniquity. They are all around her age. She (Cynthia) probably only needed a small amount of plaster of paris anyway.

Sympathies go out to Arthur. He will surely miss his Terry.

“Leave it out Arfur”.
Nah, he'll join Arthur in his lockup in the sky, George Cole passed away many years ago.

Dennis also made a few albums in the late 70s and early 80s, and I remember 2JJ playing his stuff, particularly his version of Hollywood Seven, which we know as a Jon English song.