What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Tiny was also out here in 1979, several months before the infamous Ghost Train ride fire From Wikipedia, but I remember in all, lots coverage on 2JJ at the time. Some time later he released a cover of AC/DC's Highway to Hell.

In January 1979, Australian artist Martin Sharp brought Tiny Tim to Luna Park in Sydney, Australia to set the world record for the longest non-stop professional singing marathon. This was the culmination of a longstanding collaboration between Tiny Tim and Sharp, who had been openly obsessed with him for years, bringing him to Australia several times, producing his recordings and painting his portrait over and over in different styles. The marathon performance was filmed by Sharp's camera crew and ran for over two hours and seventeen minutes, successfully setting a world record.[25]

It must of been after my time. I left Syd-a-ney and the Shire in 1978.

I can't remember anything about Tiny so I just went in and asked Mr Google. It appears that Tiny Tim was out here in 1992 for his 60th birthday.

Was that the time?
I don’t think so. My time there would have been late ‘70s to very early ‘80s. Maybe I was hallucinating? Wouldn’t have been surprised at that time. 😂

DJDL

First Grade
I used to work with a guy we swore was the bastard love child of Ted Bullpit and Bruce Ruxton.
He was pharquing hilarious the things that used to come out of his mouth.

dinghydi

Juniors
R.I.P "Bloody (the word that rhymes with Frog)"

"The banned word thingy would not let me type it. " shame Shame Shame ! bloody migrAnts! It was all sorted once the first fleet landed and set the rules ... bleedin migrants stuffed it all up! Bloody Mediterranean Descendants! and the frogs ? they are the worst! The feckers are republican. weren t even members of East india company! chopped orf royal heads ! hate the barstards !

theaworzst

Last edited:

Latest posts