What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Free Willy ?

Gronk

Staff member
Ch9 are reporting that Mason has been granted a release to play Rugby in Japan or Europe.

:arrow:

Stagger eel

Staff member
which surely means - no shack at parra

I guess it depends when the deal is done and whether Shack is willing to wait and risk losing a lucrative offer elsewhere.

One things for certain if Willie does go the amount of money that would free up the chooks would be scary.

slippery_sucker

Juniors
One things for certain if Willie does go the amount of money that would free up the chooks would be scary.

Remember they were talking about Myles and O'Meley wanting out to or the roosters did want them?? the rooster would have about 700k-800k to spend

Stagger eel

Staff member
Remember they were talking about Myles and O'Meley wanting out to or the roosters did want them?? the rooster would have about 700k-800k to spend

well both O'Mealy and Mason are still under contract so until they recive and accept an offer that would atleast match what they're on then they're still the roosters problem at the moment..

btw, is Nate Myles actually off contract??

slippery_sucker

Juniors
Yea as far as i know... it says it on the list of off contact players that i have!!!
But it also says that Sika Manu and Jeff Lima were off contact this year, but they both sign again last year

Stagger eel

Staff member
I thought he may have extended his deal at the roosters..

those Melbourne players are definitely tied up.

slippery_sucker

Juniors
I thought he may have extended his deal at the roosters..

those Melbourne players are definitely tied up.

I heard not long ago that the roosters didnt want him or he wanted out i think after that finch, mason drink session when he and mason got dropped...

Yea good old Daily telegraph!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
This can only be a good thing for the Roosters.

Furthermore, it can only be a good thing for Rugby League.
Honestly, what has this guy given RL for the past 2-3 seasons, besides average to poor to bad publicity?

Good riddance.
We need more Civinoceva's and Steve Prices, and less Willie Mason's, in my opinion.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Furthermore, it can only be a good thing for Rugby League.
Honestly, what has this guy given RL for the past 2-3 seasons, besides average to poor to bad publicity?

Good riddance.
We need more Civinoceva's and Steve Prices, and less Willie Mason's, in my opinion.

Suity
Agree.

Mason's played like a busted arse the past couple of seasons (and that's only when he can be bothered!). Rugby league loses nothing on or off field with Willie's departure.

In six months time it will be just like Sonny Bill and be a case of Willie Who?

Latest posts